Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 464
  1. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #181  
    I really like this app BUT +1 on being able to view your own wall and on not needing to see when my own birthday is.

    In all Suh-weet free app!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Isn't the newsfeed pretty much your wall? What are you looking for that you are missing?
    Comments on your status/previous status updates do not appear on the newsfeed. Atleast I have not seen them...
    Last edited by H Cubed; 11/12/2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: forgot somethin...duhhhh
  2. redskyy's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    the show all comments and date/timing will be welcomed updates tomorrow but what about the option to see more posts. Currently you can only see the first 30 or so posts on the page. Any idea on the notifications timeline? Great work so far. I'm looking forward to the updates on this app. Its amazing how much better third party developers can make a facebook app, and the one slated for the app catalog is so weak? Oh well, thanks for third party developers
    Agreed on all fronts. I just installed it today and I'm very impressed with the overall polish and responsiveness. (Thanks Dieter for the front page shout-out to Palmbook.) It's better than previous facebook options, and apparently including the upcoming official facebook app.

    I would also like to see our own wall, as sometimes you want to find a post someone made there or keep track of a conversation. It's hard to do that when there a constant updates on your news feed and you can't currently see more than the first 30 or so posts.
  3. bmoore's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #183  
    Wow! Record time! Thanks for the hasty response and turnaround time on the bug. That was killer guys! Thanks again.
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Comments on your status/previous status updates do not appear on the newsfeed. Atleast I have not seen them...
    Ok I see that. Hopefully with the notifications system though you will be able to click on the notification and it will take you to the previous status update.
  5. #185  
    Just want to give props. You guys are dead on with the updates and info on the forums. Good job
  6.    #186  
    Thank you all for the greate responses. Please dont forget to rate the app with 5 stars if you like it. Yust to keep it in the charts. (and...off course above friendsflow )

    Sadly we got some bad ratings during the connection problems from facebook
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

    We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
  7. its114's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #187  
    Awesom app!!!
    It'd be awesome to be able to switch between "LIVE FEED" and "NEWS FEED". Also, looks like the posts are showing the wrong time zone.

    Good work!
  8. #188  
    I love this app!

    I just discovered that you do not have to be logged in for a app rating. So i can rate this app as often as my ip changes.
    Lets help palmbook to raise in the charts!
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by its114 View Post
    Awesom app!!!
    It'd be awesome to be able to switch between "LIVE FEED" and "NEWS FEED". Also, looks like the posts are showing the wrong time zone.

    Good work!
    The timezone thing is fixed and will be released tomorrow if facebook does not change the api again
  10. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #190  
    Good stuff....thanks!
  11. #191  
    1) it would be nice if the text was a little bigger
    2) when i look at a picture it takes me back to the top of the page when i swipe back. (very annoying)
    3) i would like to be able to change my profile pic
    4) the separation line between post could be a little bolder
    6) i would like to be able to tag picture when they are uploaded.
    7) i would like the app to work in the background and have integrated notification that appear like sms or email alerts. The "pack n track" app can do this. It does not have to be open to let me know my package has arrived. why don't any others have this ability? (also like blackberry facebook)
  12. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #192  
    +1 on background notifications. This one is a biggie!
  13. #193  
    +2 background notifications , but only fb notifications and not for update status!!!
  14. jeffrok's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    #194  
    So far so good, Sic..

    Just wanted to point this out (and sorry if it's already been pointed out already), but the time stamps on the Facebook posts are off- on mine I think they're off by 2 hours (not sure- I don't have my phone on me right now)..

    But you might want to make sure the app is using the phone's time zone..
  15. jeffrok's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Thank you all for the greate responses. Please dont forget to rate the app with 5 stars if you like it. Yust to keep it in the charts. (and...off course above friendsflow )
    I don't think you should be competing with Friendsflow unless it's all in good fun.. The more apps being written for the Palm the better- you guys can co-exist.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    1) it would be nice if the text was a little bigger
    2) when i look at a picture it takes me back to the top of the page when i swipe back. (very annoying)
    3) i would like to be able to change my profile pic
    4) the separation line between post could be a little bolder
    6) i would like to be able to tag picture when they are uploaded.
    7) i would like the app to work in the background and have integrated notification that appear like sms or email alerts. The "pack n track" app can do this. It does not have to be open to let me know my package has arrived. why don't any others have this ability? (also like blackberry facebook)
    I agree! I like all these. #6 I could take or leave though. Doesn't make or break it.
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrok View Post
    I don't think you should be competing with Friendsflow unless it's all in good fun.. The more apps being written for the Palm the better- you guys can co-exist.
    +1 It's bad karma.
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    +2 background notifications , but only fb notifications and not for update status!!!
    +3 That would be great!
  19. #199  
    competition against friendflow is needed, frankly grepper wussed out from what I can see from his posts. If palmbook can incorporate notifications like his, a more legibile interface, capacity to see all comments, amd made clicking on stati (statuses?) to a comment view much like ff does then this app will be above and beyond friends flow. In many ways I see the groundwork behind this app, it's just missing some of the pizazz that ff has atm.
  20. #200  
    I downloaded the new version of the app today, and when I click connect and input my Facebook login data, it tells me to allow Palmbook to access my News Feed and Wall. So I went onto Facebook under application settings and hit allow, but Palmbook won't connect yet. Help?!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions