View Poll Results: How often do you use the expiry feature for your passwords?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time

0 0%
  • Frequently

0 0%
  • Rarely

2 33.33%
  • Never

4 66.67%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggun View Post
    We'll continue to maintain the current version of SecuStore to ensure that it will remain compatible the coming 2.x releases. As for "beyond": Well, since all the stuff in the early access program is under NDA we cant really give you much information. Let me just tell you this: If you like the current version of SecuStore then we have a treat for you in store this summer...
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.
  2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    This is great news! I probably use SecuStore more than any non-Palm provided software on my Pre. I'm still looking at other options (need better import/export abilities), but this increases my confidence in the product.
    Enyo, along with bigger screen sizes, offers a lot more possibilities for implementing CSV import. We're working on a slick import UI this very moment. Export is a must, too, and we've been neglecting it for far too long. But its coming.
  3.    #303  
    You were on the right track with the backup. When the app shows the list of items all you have to do is scroll all the way to the end of the list and hit the "import" button. If there are any more problems let me know.
    Love SecuStore on the phone. The desktop is a bit quirky, though. Yeh, I know it's an alpha release and there are better things to come. Just wondering: Is the inability to copy and paste into or out of the desktop app a limitation of the app itself, of the java framework, or of the user's ability?
  5.    #305  
    Copy & paste should work just fine. What OS are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggun View Post
    Copy & paste should work just fine. What OS are you on?
    I'm on a Mac, 10.5.8. The latest Leopard before Snow Leopard.
  7.    #307  
    Well, this is very possible. There seem to be some issues with Macs that dont occur on pcs. I'm afraid we cant adress this right now as we are quite busy with getting the enyo app ready. I'll tell you as soon as we have any updates on this.
    I don't mean to be a smart*** but why aren't you working on finishing the products that you currently have released in, shall we say, reduced functionality mode before focusing all your effort on something new that's just going to dilute your efforts?
    Hi,
    i wanna ask for some modification. Sorry but i didn't know if its asked before in this long thread.
    After opening a entry I always have to tap on the button "show details". Is it possible to open that details by choosing an entry in the password list?

I hope you understand my bad English and the question.

Highstacks
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by highstacks1 View Post
    Hi,
    i wanna ask for some modification. Sorry but i didn't know if its asked before in this long thread.
    After opening a entry I always have to tap on the button "show details". Is it possible to open that details by choosing an entry in the password list?

I hope you understand my bad English and the question.

Highstacks
    Hi Highstacks,

the answer for you problem is quite simple: Just go to Preferences (in the app menu) and switch "open drawer by default" to on. The app will now automatically show your data when you select an item.
    Hi, I just bought the app. What I don't like is the WebOS forcing me to start the account name with capital letter. Is there a way to disable this behavior in this app?

Also I found out, that it is not possible to open a website which is restricted by .htaccess password.
  12.    #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    Hi, I just bought the app. What I don't like is the WebOS forcing me to start the account name with capital letter. Is there a way to disable this behavior in this app?
    After typing the first letter hit backspace. The letter will then be lowered instead of deleted (hit backspace again to delete it).
    Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    Also I found out, that it is not possible to open a website which is restricted by .htaccess password.
    Yes, unfortunately there is no way to auto fill those. Hopefully this will be possible in future webOS versions.
    And just to clarify a bit, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $none$ $of$ $those$ $sites$ $will$ $allow$ $pasting$ $of$ $any$ $kind$ - $even$ $basic$, $built$-$in$ $metatap$-$V$.
    Ok, I am trying to install the software on my mac... SecuStore v0.0.5... but nada. It creates the "appLog.log" file, but that is it. When you try and open it.. it tries to do something, but it doesn't run any application. What am I doing wrong?!!?

Also, is there any way my wife and I could sync our phones to the same files? That way we both would have the same password files on each of our phones?

Thanks.
    I purchased the full version of the product a bit ago and now I was wondering how I can get the desktop software. the site just links me to a version to send to my phone.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    @Maggun Is there a time frame for adding import to the desktop client?
    maggun, As of today, you are no longer bound by the early access NDA. Please let us know what is in the works and when we can expect to see some updates.

Thanks!
    Maggun,
    Secustore looks BEAUTIFUL on the Touchpad. Really great job.

I will be using this, and recommending this, provided the import/export features work (especially export, at this time). I'm not talking the backup - I'm talking about a way to export the data to use elsewhere.

Any ETA for those?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Maggun,
    Secustore looks BEAUTIFUL on the Touchpad. Really great job.

I will be using this, and recommending this, provided the import/export features work (especially export, at this time). I'm not talking the backup - I'm talking about a way to export the data to use elsewhere.

Any ETA for those?
    Thanks! CSV export is pretty much on top of the list. Cant give you an ETA though, except "soon". Btw, ratings and comments in the app catalog are always appreciated
  20.    #320  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Pass View Post
    maggun, As of today, you are no longer bound by the early access NDA. Please let us know what is in the works and when we can expect to see some updates.

Thanks!
    Sorry, didnt read your post before today. There seems to be some problem with the email notfications. SecuStore 2 is now available in the app catalog:
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...oft.secustore2
    It requires webOS 3.0 and thus can only be used on a TouchPad right now. As soon as the Pre 3 and the Veer get webOS 3.0 it will run on those, too.

I know I've been neglecting this thread for a while but then again it was orginally only meant for the very early homebrew versions. In any case, the best way to stay up to date on our development probably is following us on twitter.