Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    UPDATED: Startin to learn a lil more of this thing called programming, and came up with a lil spin on soundboards... welcome to the Super Troopers Sound STRIP! Lemme know what you guys think please

THE OLD: Started taking programming classes this semester so decided to take a crack at my first app(for anything) ever.

Really simple here, cuz i am by no means even "ok" at writing code, but i hope to learn more as time goes on.

Basically, this is just a fun lil soundboard with 28 clips from Broken Lizard's "Super Troopers"

hope you guys get a kick out of it... will be in homebrew/preware very soon.

my goal so far is to make a more "graphical" soundboard rather than re-arrangeable list.

Update: New background photo and 34 total quotes from the movie!

Gimme a good rating guys, i'm a Rookie-****** at programming!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 01/13/2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Hurry up and get this done right meow.
  3.    #3  
    lol... i'm trying... how long after i submit it does it take to show up?
    Great App Thanks so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    Hurry up and get this done right meow.
    meow that's funny!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Love the icon! Great App.

could you make one sound that has the entire audio track from the movie?! I could sit here at work and listen to that all damn day! and it would save me from having to push multiple buttons to get my laugh on!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjdalton View Post
    Love the icon! Great App.

could you make one sound that has the entire audio track from the movie?! I could sit here at work and listen to that all damn day! and it would save me from having to push multiple buttons to get my laugh on!
    I'm pretty sure the addition of that to the app would easily consume all the free space Palm gave you/us for apps

You can easily strip the audio from the DVD and put it on your Pre as an mp3
    Or better yet, convert the whole movie to .3gp and just watch it on your Pre. ha

Great app... There's NEVER a bad time for a Super Troopers clip.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I'd recommend adding the 'holy mother of god' sound clip, also a great one, just grabbed this for laughs - good job, keep it up.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm still beyond noob in programming, so i will see what i can do...

my next update will include "holy mother of god" and "The snozberries taste like snozberries"

at scrupul0us: its a soundboard dude. Come on.
    Oh man, best movie ever, thanks for the soundboard.
    Also I believe it is just "mother of god"
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    doesn't seem to work with headphones on. will try later when I get out of work.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    thats a funny idea man, cant wait to start my java programming classes
    Quote Originally Posted by 93akkord View Post
    doesn't seem to work with headphones on. will try later when I get out of work.
    Make sure your ringer switch isn't set to vibrate.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Great idea dude! Hard to go wrong.
  16.    #16  
    So i updated with 6 new clips... it wouldn't show in preware so i resent it for review... an update should be out soon
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by punzada View Post
    I'd recommend adding the 'holy mother of god' sound clip, also a great one, just grabbed this for laughs - good job, keep it up.
    could not find the mother of god clip.. might have to make it myself
  18.    #18  
    lol I wil def make a beerfest one
  19.    #19  
    ok, update coming tonight again... this time, you'll have the DVD Cover as the background of the App! i'll post pics asap...

I think i may pop this in the official catalog and charge a buck BUT ALL YOU HOMEBREWERS WILL STILL GET IT FOR FREE CUZ I'LL LEAVE IT HERE.
    Does that sound reasonable? (i just lost my job and need SOMETHING )
    Can't wait for the update! Great job on this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast