Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    The app is great, especially for your first attempt at making an app. I'm not sure you could legally make this a paid app though due to copyright issues. I'd definitely pay a buck for it though.
  2.    #22  
    I was thinkin that too... But I gave it a shot and submit it anyway..

btw if anyone downloaded and have a typo for the word "littering", you can delete it and download again, its now fixed
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    btw if anyone downloaded and have a typo for the word "littering", you can delete it and download again, its now fixed
    littering and...
  4.    #24  
    ...smokin da reefer lol
    for some reason i cant get it to install from pre ware or webos quick install
  6.    #26  
    it is fairly large.. R you getting an error? Or is it taking a while?
  7.    #27  
    I just removed and reinstalled via preware fine. Although I am at school using their wifi connection cuz I don't have evdo in this part of the building
    im getting an error when i try it from preware..(wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 not found) and on quick install it acts like it installed but dosent show up
    i just updated feeds got it that time..
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisparker82 View Post
    i just updated feeds got it that time..
    good. Now enjoy
    This is amazing, but you are missing a major quote!

You need Farva's "Gotchya good ya F***er" in there when he puts Soap in Rabbit's coffee

Edit: Never mind, Im an *****, its under Rookie Soap xD
  12.    #32  
    lol how could I leave that out? No way!
    This app is pretty cool. Can you please make an Dazed and Confused one. That would ROCK!
    Can somebody make an Dazed and Confused app that have some funny liner's from the movie. That would be really cool!
  15.    #35  
    i'll see what i can do, i love Dazed and Confused as well!
    If you're taking requests...

I'd love to see one for Tommy Boy, Dumb & Dumber, Blazing Saddles, Space Balls... heck, the list could go on and on and on. ha
  17.    #37  
    lol... i guess this'll be my thing for now

btw, we will see how things go with broken lizard... I emailed them about the finished app and trying to come to terms with them to release into the official catalog.
    I downloaded through preload and filecoaster and I am not getting any sound
  19.    #39  
    might be a preload filecoaster thing... works 100% from preware
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    how about some Dave chappelle as tyrone. There one on the android market just take those clips, they alway make me laugh.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast