Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    All-in-one card application for Palm Pre. ActiveCard 2 Beta combines several useful functions and widgets.

Main Features

* Calendar: on-screen list of calendar events (supports all your calendars)
    * Launcher: easy access to your favorite applications (all programs installed on your device are now supported)
    * QuickCall: one-tap speed dial widget (up to nine contacts)
    * QuickContact: easily call, text or email six friends
    * RSS news reader: 20 different Yahoo News feeds (top headlines, stock market, technology, entertainment...)
    * Changeable wallpapers - chose from 12 preinstalled backgrounds or use your own

Widgets

* TwitRead: search/read the latest tweets (not a full client!)
    * Weather: weather widget (based on your US zip code or 20+ world cities)
    * WebSearch: easy access to Yahoo, Google, Bing and Twitter mobile search engines
    * Other widgets: miniCalendar, Online Games, Clock...

Settings are accessible via APP MENU (top left corner).

Please make sure you are downloading from Precentral.net. Any other distribution of this software is unsupported and strictly prohibited.

PLEASE NOTE: This is an experimental beta version of ActiveCard. Some functions are not (yet) supported by Palm and may become unavailable.
    This Program is to be used for TESTING purposes only and at your own risk; we do not take any responsibility for any damage in whatever form or context. The Program is provided "as is" with NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND/OR NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

SCREENSHOTS

Last edited by mapara; 10/24/2009 at 11:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Wow... looks nice!
    Will it be applicable any time soon?
    Last edited by Kedar; 10/25/2009 at 02:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    All-in-one card application for Palm Pre. ActiveCard 2 Beta combines several useful functions and widgets.

Main Features

* Calendar: on-screen list of calendar events (supports all your calendars)
    * Launcher: easy access to your favorite applications (all programs installed on your device are now supported)
    * QuickCall: one-tap speed dial widget (up to nine contacts)
    * QuickContact: easily call, text or email six friends
    * RSS news reader: 20 different Yahoo News feeds (top headlines, stock market, technology, entertainment...)
    * Changeable wallpapers - chose from 12 preinstalled backgrounds or use your own

Widgets

* TwitRead: search/read the latest tweets (not a full client!)
    * Weather: weather widget (based on your US zip code or 20+ world cities)
    * WebSearch: easy access to Yahoo, Google, Bing and Twitter mobile search engines
    * Other widgets: miniCalendar, Online Games, Clock...

Settings are accessible via APP MENU (top left corner).

Please make sure you are downloading from Precentral.net. Any other distribution of this software is unsupported and strictly prohibited.

PLEASE NOTE: This is an experimental beta version of ActiveCard. Some functions are not (yet) supported by Palm and may become unavailable.
    This Program is to be used for TESTING purposes only and at your own risk; we do not take any responsibility for any damage in whatever form or context. The Program is provided "as is" with NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND/OR NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

SCREENSHOTS

How can I get this added to my phone?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    looks promising, doesn't appear to be up on precentral yet to download
    I bet this is from the same company that had active home screen, I wish they would release that one already .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Do we have any sense about how much battery a widget-based app will drain?
    well, i've been running AHS (active home screen) off and on since first beta edition and it has very little battery impact
    i leave active home screen on continuously and it does no harm at all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Looks real nice where can we get it to try it out?
    it should be up soon in the preware app since this just popped up this morning
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    still cant find it anywhere for download...
    looks too much like Sense UI to me.
    look cool, does it go over your wallpaper (like weatherman) OR does it run in a card that you have to keep open? (i hope it runs like weatherman , but allows you to see your normal wallpaper behind it) and HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD IT, NO LINK HERE, NOT IN PREWARE (yet)
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD IT, NO LINK HERE, NOT IN PREWARE (yet)
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...-3-day-preview

Still waiting for approval. Please be patient.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...-3-day-preview

Still waiting for approval. Please be patient.
    No can do I want to play NOW whats with this be patient thing anyway.....................oh wait this supports "all" installed apps AND "all" calendars too.......guess ill wait nicely now..........LOL
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    yeah but its a three day preview lol you have got to be kidding right???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    The reviews for this on the app catalog look horrible.. Well the first version anyway. Hopefully the second will work out the kinks
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    The reviews for this on the app catalog look horrible.. Well the first version anyway. Hopefully the second will work out the kinks
    This version says ALL installed apps are available to launch and ALL calendars are listed. Those 2 were big concerns So this may work nicely now.

time will tell
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Yes, BUT does it still run as a Card Based app OR does it run as a "background" type app like weatherman. I'm hoping its the latter in this version.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    Yes, BUT does it still run as a Card Based app OR does it run as a "background" type app like weatherman. I'm hoping its the latter in this version.
    ......All-in-one card application for Palm Pre......

Weatherman is a picture replacing your wallpaper.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast