Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    your Paypal email
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    your Paypal email

I don't have paypal, but I bought the app and want to activate the beta. What to do?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    oops, I meant Palm Profile email account.
    Okay, I did that the second time. Mental block, but then it hit me. No notification but it's working so... guess we'll have to see. Thanks.
    just what calendar features are not yet supported by the app catalog version?\

I am very interested in this app... just a couple more questions though before shelling out the $5
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    just what calendar features are not yet supported by the app catalog version?\

I am very interested in this app... just a couple more questions though before shelling out the $5
    in the app catalog version only active cards calendar account will show in its calendar display...but now there is a calendar sync option for google calendar

on the beta version he uses a non standard way to have the app display ANY canlendar info on the Pre
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Can you tell me if the app catalog version supports all day events in the calendar? I will buy this app if it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    in the app catalog version only active cards calendar account will show in its calendar display...but now there is a calendar sync option for google calendar

on the beta version he uses a non standard way to have the app display ANY canlendar info on the Pre
    hmmm... active card has its own calendar on the calendar app? i guess if it displays the google calendar it will do. thanks.
    tried this for a day...

here's a quick review

The interface was quite intriguing. It gave a different look and a different appraoch of doing things. ANd they look good. and the menus were QUICK! i wish webos was that responsive. especially love the quick dialing and quick texting options.

However...

THe experience was so different that you didnt feel like it was a WebOS experience. It felt more like an Android or sense UI type of phone. Not saying its exactly a bad thing. Just that WebOS interface is supposed to be simpler... cleaner... swipe and drag... multitask with cards... i hope you all get what i mean.... again its not necesarily bad, but i prefer looking at a clean menu wipe up down left right on my screen...

THats why i erased it
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    there's no possibility to get activecards on my european pre, as we don't have a full app-catalog.
    app-catalog is in beta, palm is in beta, palm is trash
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    True.. a IPK Download would be nice.. or publish it in Preware.
    This is a truly great application!

It just needs a couple things...

A full twitter client.
    Different clock skins
    More weather information
    And well... that's about it! great work!
    thanks great great software in palm pre , in this software have any short cut key for opening applicatrion?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    It works, I can confirm.

First download the Activator in that link and install it (I did via WOSQI). Then run the activator and follow the instructions. THEN go to [url= Card 2 Beta | Full Version registration[/url]
    and register your App ID. THEN install the beta and run it. Let me know how it works out.
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    I've been trying to figure out how to get the beta version working again after I had to reset my pre & couldn't remember how to do it until I read this post. Btw I think the app id# should be noted as being the line underneath "email tech support" that's in the help section of the original AC app if no one's mentioned it already. I put in my id# & email, restarted the AC2 app & it was working.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    FYI - Since the webOS 1.3.5 update dropped, the app catalog version of ActiveCard, is now working perfectly! ;-)

Contact pics sync! Google calendar syncs too! Weather updates when AC is minimized!

Now, I hope we see a version of ActiveHomeScreen with the same functionality as ActiveCard show up in the app catalog soon. (I really like ActivHome Screen, but don't do HomeBrew)
    looks better then sense ui...just saying
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    And I hope it will be avalible in Europe too!!!
    MY google calanders sync on ActiveCard but it shows the wrong times:
    ex: tomorrow 1/1New year's Eve
    saturday 1/2 New years day
    and appt I have for Wed 1/13 @ 3:30 is showing at 4:30.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Still can't sync apps for use with the quick launch feature. Devs seem to be deadbeat, charge a high price for an app and offer no support, updates. I emailed the Devs multiple times and only got one response where they simply wrote "ok" and didn't address my issues with the app.
    Is there anyway to change the format on the clock? I prefer 12h not 24h. Thanks.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast