Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Well, I doctored my phone for the first time ever, mainly because I was bored and wanted to try it and to see if it cleared up any of the lagging issues since the 1.4.0 update (it didn't.)

Anyway, my paid version of Pixelpipe is no longer available. I just wonder if I'll have to pay again once it hits the app catalogue.
    Get it here for free right now:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...media-gateway/
    Or wait and it'll be back in the App Catalog again soon. They had a bug in 1.4 and pulled it so they could fix it. I am using it perfectly again now.
    Well, I doctored my phone for the first time ever, mainly because I was bored and wanted to try it and to see if it cleared up any of the lagging issues since the 1.4.0 update (it didn't.)

Anyway, my paid version of Pixelpipe is no longer available. I just wonder if I'll have to pay again once it hits the app catalogue.
    Get it here for free right now:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...media-gateway/
    Or wait and it'll be back in the App Catalog again soon. They had a bug in 1.4 and pulled it so they could fix it. I am using it perfectly again now.

Wow sorry, site kept timing out when I'd submit.. then it finally goes through and there's 3 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Wow sorry, site kept timing out when I'd submit.. then it finally goes through and there's 3 of them.
    Is version 1.0.1 in the App Catalog working properly now?
    Where can I find this for free? I only see it on the app catalog for 1.99 and don't want to waste my money if it is not working.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    When can we expect an update for WebOS 1.4.1.1 on Sprint Palm Pre's? at the moment Pixelpipe does not update status, pictures or video.

UPDATE: It works now but it is really slow.....
    Last edited by Cezasf; 04/09/2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: It's really slow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    When can we expect an update for WebOS 1.4.1 on Sprint Palm Pre's? at the moment Pixelpipe does not update status, pictures or video.
    its been working for me for the longest and im on sprints 1.4.1.1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

this is a must have app if you post on your own blog, facebook, myspace,twitter...
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Can we have the tags changed to icons? Instead of having to put @facebook,@myspace,@flikr, @youtube,@snapfish,@photobucket...etc
    CAN THE NEXT UPDATE HAVE THIS PLEASE. :-)
    Last edited by Cezasf; 04/21/2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: ICONS no Tags
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    Can we have the tags changed to icons? Instead of having to put @facebook,@myspace,@flikr, @youtube,@snapfish,@photobucket...etc
    CAN THE NEXT UPDATE HAVE THIS PLEASE. :-)
    That would be cool, but I have to wonder if it's practical or not since there are so many to choose from.
    That would be cool, but I have to wonder if it's practical or not since there are so many to choose from.
    I 2nd this
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I am new to this app and I am having trouble adding a pipe to my self-hosted Wordpress blog. I have successfully changed the write settings of my blog to enable XML-RPC publishing protocols. Then from Pixelpipe I click "add pipes" and I have tried both the MetaWeblog service and the Movable Type service. Under both services, I enter my blog info. I am certain I am entering the correct information but I get the following error message every time:

• Could not add a Pipe for com.xmlrpc.metaweblog due to an internal error. Please try again later.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this so I can link Pixelpost to my blog? At the very least, can anyone confirm if they have been able to use this app to add a pipe to their self-hosted Wordpress blog? Any information would be appreciated, and thanks in advance!

* edited for clarity.
    Last edited by xanbo; 08/25/2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: edited for clarity
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I received a very fast and courteous response from the Pixelpipe team who tell me my problem is unique to my situation and they are taking steps to fix it in the next release that should be available by tomorrow. Thanks for the great response!
    did they fix it? i cant
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789