Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    it sucks not being able to use this app at all....i used to use it everyday to change my statuses....hope the new version comes out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

They sent out a tweet that they are beta testing and status updates are working in 1.4! Should be real soon!
    I never realized how much i use Pixelpipe until i couldn't use it anymore! I can't wait for the update!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    They sent out a tweet that they are beta testing and status updates are working in 1.4! Should be real soon!
    thanks for the info...i hate opening facebook and twee just to update my status 2 times
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I just hope it's ready soon. It's going to be a beautiful weekend here and we may be heading to the zoo. I would love to have Pixelpipe for the weekend!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I hope that when they do update it shows up in Preware as an update. I don't have the catalogue version. Had uploaded it back when Pixelpipe was a homebrew app, just before it came out in the App catalogue. Looking forward to the update.
    Last edited by Cezasf; 03/05/2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Pre App Catalogue
    If you are reading this Pixelpipe, due to the slow turnaround time when submitting an app to the official app catalog and it showing up 1-2 weeks later, perhaps you could create one with a 1-2 week expiration that we can get from preware right away so we can use it until it shows up in the real catalog for those of us that did buy it.
    Thanks,
    hate not using this app!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

cant wait till this comes out...i feel so lonely without it!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    If you are reading this Pixelpipe, due to the slow turnaround time when submitting an app to the official app catalog and it showing up 1-2 weeks later, perhaps you could create one with a 1-2 week expiration that we can get from preware right away so we can use it until it shows up in the real catalog for those of us that did buy it.
    Thanks,
    I don't think its that long... 1 to 3 days maybe.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Is the update coming out this week? :-) Both Preware and App Catalogue versions?
    They tweeted to me last week saying it would be out this week but I have my doubts.. I've asked for updates and offered to help beta test and they haven't said a thing..
  13.    #153  
    We've released a beta update that fixes a number of issues for webOS 1.4. You can download the Pro version for free for a limited time at http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...media-gateway/.

Let us know if you have any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpipe View Post
    We've released a beta update that fixes a number of issues for webOS 1.4. You can download the Pro version for free for a limited time at http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...media-gateway/.

Let us know if you have any issues.
    works perfectly...no issues!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Took me a couple of times to get it to install (kept getting install errors initially), but eventually got it installed and it seems to be running fine!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Works great! I had the same issue with it saying install errors, but then it said it was installed! Tested it out and ot works! Very fast too! Love it!
    I also got install errors and then it restarted my phone, but icon was there afterwards and it works great! Did you guys above me use filecoaster? Perhaps the errors were seeing are more so related to filecoaster not being fully 1.4 compatible..
    when uploading a picture or video or file...it would be cool to get a background notification it got uploaded...just like the facebook one
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Well, I doctored my phone for the first time ever, mainly because I was bored and wanted to try it and to see if it cleared up any of the lagging issues since the 1.4.0 update (it didn't.)

Anyway, my paid version of Pixelpipe is no longer available. I just wonder if I'll have to pay again once it hits the app catalogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Well, I doctored my phone for the first time ever, mainly because I was bored and wanted to try it and to see if it cleared up any of the lagging issues since the 1.4.0 update (it didn't.)

Anyway, my paid version of Pixelpipe is no longer available. I just wonder if I'll have to pay again once it hits the app catalogue.
    Get it here for free right now:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...media-gateway/
    Or wait and it'll be back in the App Catalog again soon. They had a bug in 1.4 and pulled it so they could fix it. I am using it perfectly again now.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast