Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I figured it out! THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS in PREWARE! 0.1.8, Type: Application, Catergory: Multimedia, Feed: Precentral ,ID: com.pixelpipe.pre.beta
    and then there is the version I have installed 0.1.5, Type: Unknown, Category: Unsorted, Feed: Unknown, ID: com.pixelpipe.pre
    Can some one over at pixelpipe fix the unsorted V0.1.5 or do I need to delete it and upload the other 0.1.8 in Preware.?
    Last edited by Cezasf; 12/17/2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: What version is correct in Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    I figured it out! THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS in PREWARE! 0.1.8, Type: Application, Catergory: Multimedia, Feed: Precentral ,ID: com.pixelpipe.pre.beta
    and then there is the version I have installed 0.1.5, Type: Unknown, Category: Unsorted, Feed: Unknown, ID: com.pixelpipe.pre
    Can some one over at pixelpipe fix the unsorted V0.1.5 or do I need to delete it and upload the other 0.1.8 in Preware.?
    Hey Cezasf,

We actually have concluded the beta and you should be able to see the official build (non-beta 0.1.7) in the App Catalog soon (waiting on Palm approval, which takes a while). We apologize for the confusion in the Preware repository but, as I said in my previous post, the official build versions trail the beta versions due to the latency in Palm's app-distribution process. Long story short, if you are using the beta then go with 0.1.8, otherwise, wait until the update is released in the official catalog. Hope that helps and enjoy the application.
    After doctor, when I load PixelPipe(v1.6 appstore) I get the "Select a task" screen and can't click anything on the app. (or the app's menu)

It never asked me to login.
    Last edited by IcerC; 12/23/2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    After doctor, when I load PixelPipe(v1.6 appstore) I get the "Select a task" screen and can't click anything on the app. (or the app's menu)

It never asked me to login.
    Hey IcerC,

It is hard to say what the problem is exactly from your post but I have a couple steps you should try first before troubleshooting any further.

1. Uninstall Pixelpipe Uploader from your phone
    2. Once the app is removed, ensure you have an internet connection (preferably WiFi) and use the built-in browser to navigate to m.pixelpipe.com
    3. Now, if that worked and you are currently signed out then skip the next step
    4. If you are currently signed in, sign out using the menu option at the top of the site
    5. Reinstall and launch the Pixelpipe Uploader App
    6. If the authentication wizard pops up, then authenticate using the wizard
    7. Once the wizard completes, you will be redirected to the main app scene. Try making a test post using any of the sections and post your results here.

If these steps don't fix your problem, or one of the steps fail, then feel free to PM me and I will assist you on a more individual level.
    The current Preware version (017/018) of PixelPipe doesn't include video upload right? I have an old beta_0.1.4 which contains that functionality. Why was it removed? What's the sense in that?
    I recently bought Pixelpipe from the App Catalog and it updated to version 1.0.0

Now, I really like the concept of this app, but I have one issue with it: it doesn't remember that I'm logged into Pixelpipe.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but if I close the app and reopen it, I need to provide my login credentials (even though I have it ticked to remember me). I've been logged in, used the top menu to "Add Pipes" and boom, it's asking my login credentials again (without having closed the app). Is there some setting somewhere that I haven't found to fix this problem? Because this issue alone makes the app worthless to me.

I also got a problem when linking my Blogger account, but it does appear as linked. I have been unable to link my Twitter account. Anyway, the app seems a little rough around the edges, and I just want to know if these are common issues or if there is something I can do to fix them.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverthornne View Post
    I recently bought Pixelpipe from the App Catalog and it updated to version 1.0.0

Now, I really like the concept of this app, but I have one issue with it: it doesn't remember that I'm logged into Pixelpipe.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but if I close the app and reopen it, I need to provide my login credentials (even though I have it ticked to remember me). I've been logged in, used the top menu to "Add Pipes" and boom, it's asking my login credentials again (without having closed the app). Is there some setting somewhere that I haven't found to fix this problem? Because this issue alone makes the app worthless to me.

I also got a problem when linking my Blogger account, but it does appear as linked. I have been unable to link my Twitter account. Anyway, the app seems a little rough around the edges, and I just want to know if these are common issues or if there is something I can do to fix them.
    I've not had this issue, and have even restarted my Pre, so I have a feeling something else is amiss with some kind of setting?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

I have had this issue with Pixelpipe not remembering my login so it's not just him fyi.
    Pixelpipe is giving me Internal Errors in 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Pixelpipe is giving me Internal Errors in 1.4.
    Don't expect any help from them. As you can see from this thread, their support sucks. Last post from them was over 2 months ago even though people have posted questions/issues since then.
    well not sure if its me or 1.4 but pixelpipe not working
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Seems to work fine for me.........not really sure i need this app anymore..though
  13.    #133  
    We're not currently able to support status updates or blog posts with webOS version 1.4. Palm has released the update to users however they have not released the 1.4 SDK to developers so we can't fix the issue immediately.

We've requested the removal of our application from the App Catalog & will return as soon as Palm provides the support we require.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    "We're not currently able to support status updates or blog posts with webOS version 1.4. Palm has released the update to users however they have not released the 1.4 SDK to developers so we can't fix the issue immediately."

So does the same go for the homebrew Preware version?
    And if so...when can we expect an update?
    This app is really great and has potential! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpipe View Post
    We're not currently able to support status updates or blog posts with webOS version 1.4. Palm has released the update to users however they have not released the 1.4 SDK to developers so we can't fix the issue immediately.
    They have now.

WebOS SDK 1.4
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    +1 WebOS SDK 1.4, Please update Pixelpipe on Preware and in App Catalogue. Thanks.
  17.    #137  
    We now have the updated SDK and are working on an update to the app. We're going to be removing any features that relied on private APIs so you'll notice a few missing features (like thumbnails in the queue) however we shouldn't run into this type of issues ongoing with Palm releases an update. As Palm officially adds features and capabilities we'll add them to the application to make it a bit more feature rich.
  18.    #138  
    Better late then never!
    Any ETA on release of this? I was very disappointed to do a doctor on my phone last night and now not have any Pixelpipe app available. All I use it for is to upload pics to Facebook and have the ability to add captions which none of the Facebook apps allow you to do.. Please get this released or at least a beta in preware.
    Thanks,
    Guys, just FYI. I follow Pixelpipe on twitter and get a response of them usually within an hour (usually less) of tweeting them. I am anxiously awaiting the update as well, as Pixelpipe was becoming one of my most used apps.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast