Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Every other video that I upload gets this error when I check the pixelpipe website. Is there. can you guys build in a feature to retry sending the video until it succeeds? Is this a problem you are aware of?

YouTubefailed: of a Temporary Server Error.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Same here...it's not working for me any more. I queue photos, hit upload and it instantly says photos have been uploaded but it happened too quick.

I tried to re-authenticate and same issue.

I hope the developer is looking into this.

Edit: I downloaded the beta version from the Homebrew section and it has the same problem - fails to upload.

2nd edit:
    After several restarts/re-authentications, it's now working for me, both the paid version and the beta version. Not sure what the problem was but it seems to be working now.
    We just uploaded a new version that should work with the 1.3.1 firmware, you can download from the homebrew catalog.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Every other video that I upload gets this error when I check the pixelpipe website. Is there. can you guys build in a feature to retry sending the video until it succeeds? Is this a problem you are aware of?

YouTubefailed: of a Temporary Server Error.
    That was just a temporary error due to Google SSL certs expiring yesterday. We've updated and they're back online.
    pixelpipe is not working right now...I've restarted it and reauthorized both beta and paid and still get errors uploading photos or updating my status...it worked perect yesterday
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    pixelpipe is not working right now...I've restarted it and reauthorized both beta and paid and still get errors uploading photos or updating my status...it worked perect yesterday
    It's working ok here. The paid version worked right away, the beta version just sat there uploading, so I closed it out, re-opened and it worked the second try.
    It's working ok here. The paid version worked right away, the beta version just sat there uploading, so I closed it out, re-opened and it worked the second try.
    weird its not working for me then
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

weird its not working for me then
    I don't use it a lot but it does seem flaky half the time. Not sure what the problem could be. I love the app and it's ability to upload to multiple sites at the same time...great way to backup pics taken with the Pre.
    I don't use it a lot but it does seem flaky half the time. Not sure what the problem could be. I love the app and it's ability to upload to multiple sites at the same time...great way to backup pics taken with the Pre.
    I love the app 2 but just sucks that it doesn't work when I need it the most
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I love the app 2 but just sucks that it doesn't work when I need it the most
    Yeah, and the support could be better. I emailed support at the address listed in the app when I was having problems, no response. I also PM'd the developer here on the forums, no response.

Now it is a holiday week so it's possible he has a "real life" and will respond when he can.
    Yeah, and the support could be better. I emailed support at the address listed in the app when I was having problems, no response. I also PM'd the developer here on the forums, no response.

Now it is a holiday week so it's possible he has a "real life" and will respond when he can.
    lol hopefully soon it gets fixed
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

lol hopefully soon it gets fixed
    Yeah, it stopped working again for me. This is really starting to suck. The developer shows that he was logged onto the forums earlier today but still no response to my email or PM sent 6 days ago.

I just dropped my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars in the app catalog. I'm not worried about losing 99 cents but if the support doesn't get any better, I'll have to find another solution.
    Yeah, it stopped working again for me. This is really starting to suck. The developer shows that he was logged onto the forums earlier today but still no response to my email or PM.

I just dropped my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars in the app catalog. I'm not worried about losing 99 cents but if the support doesn't get any better, I'll have to find another solution.
    funny thing is mine started working and has been working
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

funny thing is mine started working and has been working
    Seems like we're both going back and forth. Maybe it only allows one user at a time!
    Seems like we're both going back and forth. Maybe it only allows one user at a time!
    lmao haha...I'll let you use it whenever I'm done HA! Lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

lmao haha...I'll let you use it whenever I'm done HA! Lol
    I got it to work again....had to restart phone several times but when I queue a photo for download, I thought it put a little thumbnail of the picture on the left so you can add details, tags, etc before the upload. The thumbnail picture isn't there any more in the paid version, so if I have 4 pictures ready for upload, I can't tag them because I don't remember which is which.

If I use the beta version of the app, instead of the thumbnail, I get a spinning icon of some type, like it's getting ready to show the thumbnail but it never shows up.

The pictures did upload but this app seems awfully buggy to me, both the paid and beta versions. I hope these issues get fixed because when it works, it's great.
    So weird, just had to Doctor my Pre the other day and needed to reinstall Pixelpipe but now when I attempt to authenticate the screen that would have you put in your e-mail and password it does not allow you to fill in the blanks and just goes to "Great! You've setup" screen.

I am not able to then upload anything. I have uninstall reinstalled with no luck.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    So weird, just had to Doctor my Pre the other day and needed to reinstall Pixelpipe but now when I attempt to authenticate the screen that would have you put in your e-mail and password it does not allow you to fill in the blanks and just goes to "Great! You've setup" screen.

I am not able to then upload anything. I have uninstall reinstalled with no luck.
    Well just went and tried again and I WORKS AGAIN. Cool.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck getting any help from their support, it's non-existent. Hopefully another developer will create a similar app that actually works when it should.

Well just went and tried again and I WORKS AGAIN. Cool.
    Yep...that's the problem. It's not consistent, it's not stable. It'll work one day, the next day it won't.
    Ok...I'm getting fed up with this app. I had the paid version as well as the beta version from Homebrew loaded. Aside from the fact that neither of the apps worked consistently, I did a "check for updates" on my Pre and was notified that an update was available for PixelPipe.

I tried downloading it and it failed, all I got was the yellow triangle with an exclamation point. No reason was given for the update failure. The paid version on my phone was 0.15 and the beta was 0.14. I deleted the beta, restarted the phone, and checked for updates. Again I was told there was an update for PixelPipe and again it failed to load.

So, I deleted the paid version and restarted the phone, so no version of PixelPipe was left on the phone. I went into the App catalog and tried downloading it. I got the message "Download again for free" - since I already bought it, clicked on it, it downloads but fails to install and immediately goes back to "Download for free." In other words, I can no longer download this app to my phone even though I paid a measly 99 cents for it. It's stuck in an endless download loop.

I don't know what the problem is and the support for this app sucks, it's that simple. The support team does not respond to emails nor does the PixelPipe representative respond to PM's.

I'm tempted to call my credit card company and dispute the 99 cent charge just to make a point.

I have a lot of patches and homebrew apps installed as well as a few paid ones from the app catalog and all of them work fine, except for PixelPipe. I once thought it was a must have app, I'm now starting to think it's a piece of *****.

To anyone else interested in this app, my advice is to steer clear, don't waste your time or your money. it doesn't work like it should and there is no support for it.
    Ok...I'm getting fed up with this app. I had the paid version as well as the beta version from Homebrew loaded. Aside from the fact that neither of the apps worked consistently, I did a "check for updates" on my Pre and was notified that an update was available for PixelPipe.

I tried downloading it and it failed, all I got was the yellow triangle with an exclamation point. No reason was given for the update failure. The paid version on my phone was 0.15 and the beta was 0.14. I deleted the beta, restarted the phone, and checked for updates. Again I was told there was an update for PixelPipe and again it failed to load.

So, I deleted the paid version and restarted the phone, so no version of PixelPipe was left on the phone. I went into the App catalog and tried downloading it. I got the message "Download again for free" - since I already bought it, clicked on it, it downloads but fails to install and immediately goes back to "Download for free." In other words, I can no longer download this app to my phone even though I paid a measly 99 cents for it. It's stuck in an endless download loop.

I don't know what the problem is and the support for this app sucks, it's that simple. The support team does not respond to emails nor does the PixelPipe representative respond to PM's.

I'm tempted to call my credit card company and dispute the 99 cent charge just to make a point.

I have a lot of patches and homebrew apps installed as well as a few paid ones from the app catalog and all of them work fine, except for PixelPipe. I once thought it was a must have app, I'm now starting to think it's a piece of *****.

To anyone else interested in this app, my advice is to steer clear, don't waste your time or your money. it doesn't work like it should and there is no support for it.
    that sucks dude...i havent had any problems since i told u my problems went away....hope ur problems get resolved
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!