Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    The last update of pixelpipe is compatible with firmware 1.1.3?

I'm Spanish and we've firmware 1.1.3.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I think I may have spoken too soon. I tried text update status and two photo uploads and so far neither has appeared in any pipes. Do I need to reauthorize again?

*UPDATE* Reauthorization did work!
    Thanks again, PixelPipe. I'm so glad to have this fixed before I head out to NC for the weekend .
    Last edited by shareinnc; 10/29/2009 at 05:12 AM.
  3.    #43  
    We're looking into a resize option now, it looks like it could be possible however no promises.
  4.    #44  
    Yes, we support FTP as a destination service. Just log-in to Pixelpipe and choose FTP from the Add Pipes menu to configure to upload to your FTP server.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYGUITAR View Post
    The last update of pixelpipe is compatible with firmware 1.1.3?

I'm Spanish and we've firmware 1.1.3.

Thanks
    We should be forward compatible with new versions however we don't have a way to verify. Let us know if you experience any issues.
    This App is great. I have been looking for a blog app and this is perfect!!
    I downloaded and configured this app last night. Was kind of time consuming to add all the pipes I wanted, but I encountered zero problems or errors doing it. This morning I snapped off a couple of photos and sent them to my FB account. It took a while for them to show up, but they eventually did. This app works nicely. The only complaint I have is that it created two new Mobile Photos albums on my FB account, one for each photo, despite the fact I have an album named Mobile Photos already. So I ended up with three Mobile Photos albums on my FB account, which I had to fix. Other than this minor issue, this is a great app for quickly uploading and sharing photos on multiple social sites, personal blogs and email from virtually anywhere.

Feature Request: Rather than having to remember the pipe tags (@facebook, et al) or changing the default settings, how about using a dynamic list of pipes that the user has available/configured and let the user select them by checking of a checkbox for each photo/upload?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    my favorite app! i was dying for something that would do a status update for both twitter and facebook and handle pictures. i used to use brightkite to handle crossposting, but they recently had a lot of issues and their 2.0 site doesn't really like the pre much. thank you very much!
    ru gonna add a feature to select many photos at the same time instead of clicking one at a time?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

this works perfectly for me. I'm really loving the app
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    ru gonna add a feature to select many photos at the same time instead of clicking one at a time?
    Multi-select of images isn't currently possible in a webOS application. We'll add the feature as soon as the platform supports the feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpipe View Post
    Multi-select of images isn't currently possible in a webOS application. We'll add the feature as soon as the platform supports the feature.
    ugh....thank u!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

This is a great app and a great way to backup photos very quickly. I have a Photobucket account and a Smugmug account and it backs up photos to both at the same time....and very quickly too!

Will this be submitted to the app catalog? I'll definitely purchase this one! Great job!
    has anyone the gsm-version 1.1.3 and gets pixelpipe work?
    i got 1.1.3 and it don't work (german palm pre...) looking forward to the next firmware version...
    Please fix the multiple folder creating when uploading to FB. I just sent 10 photos through PixelPipe and now I have 10 photo folders named the same on my FB with one photo in each one. This did not do this on older versions.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I would like the ability to select multiple photos at the same time to add to the queue........
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I would like the ability to select multiple photos at the same time to add to the queue........
    You'll need to talk to Palm and ask them to add multi-select capability to the SDK since it's currently not available in webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpipe View Post
    You'll need to talk to Palm and ask them to add multi-select capability to the SDK since it's currently not available in webOS.
    congrats ur app is in the catalog!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    congrats ur app is in the catalog!
    Do we have to uninstall the homebrew version if we want to purchase the one in the app catalog?

I went to the app catalog and tried to download it, even though it shows up, the download was cancelled saying "app catalog not available."
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast