Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Yes, you can set an email address up as a destination. Just select email fro Add Pipes and set the to and from addresses you'd like to receive your photos
    sounds like everything ppl want you will be doing soon. great! thanks
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    so I have been trying to use this for blogger and worked fine just uploading pics but no description, so then I sent it via email from my phone and the title worked but I can't seem to get the body of the email (actual story behind the pic) to be posted. Am I wrong in assuming the body of the email is the description or is it only for the tags, @facebook, or @blogger, etc. Like the potential of this app. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Okay, let me make sure I understand how this thing works.

1) I installed the app using preware, ran it, set up my account and authorized it. That worked fine.

2) I then began adding pipes. I added Facebook, Picasa, and Twitter. Only Facebook is set as "default" destination. This means, I think, when I select a few photos (queue them up) and then select upload, that they are then uploaded to pixelpipe which will then put them on facebook and publish them to my profile. They aren't put on Picasa and Twitter because those aren't set as a "default" location for my new uploads.

3) The only way to get the pictures then to go to say Picasa in addition to Facebook is by changing that "default" setting on the pixelpipe website.

I must say this appears to work quite nicely, however I would like to be able to just chose the destinations (pipes) from within the app, say when I'm selecting pictures. This would be faster than having to choose "My Pipes" and then turning the "default" setting on and off for each pipe I want to send to. Sometimes I just wanna put stuff on Facebook, sometimes Picasa and Facebook, and sometimes just Picasa. Its slow to change this with the current setup.

I'd also like to be able to select more than 1 picture at a time to add to the queue, instead of having to add them individually. Like I could select "add picture" and then select multiple pics and then click a "done" button. All these pics are then queued up, and then i can choose which pipes to send to, all from within the app.

But as is, it is a great start, and I know I'll get a lot of use out of this, even just uploading several pics to Facebook will be much nicer now.
    I am also frustrated by the inability to send things to my non-default services!
  5.    #25  
    We've released an update that includes the ability to set Title, Description and Tags for images in advance of upload. You can now utilize our Routing Tags feature to send to specific services by use of the service name prefixed with an @symbol eg. @twitter,@facebook,@ovi, be sure to separate each with a comma!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Sweet App...love it, love it!
  7.    #27  
    Download the update and you can utilize our Routing Tags to send to specific services at the time of upload by use of the service name prefixed with an @symbol eg. @twitter,@facebook,@ovi, be sure to separate each with a comma!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    This app is awesome. Only thing is I wish I could select more than one picture at a time to queue.

That is all.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    This app is awesome. Only thing is I wish I could select more than one picture at a time to queue.

That is all.
    I agree. Now that they have the "routing tags" in the new version, selecting more than one picture at a time is really all I think this still needs. This is an awesome app. Something this phone should have been able to do "out of the box". Glad someone brought this to the pre....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post

That is all.
    I agree as well. An easy solution would be to return back to the photo album after hitting Queue for Upload instead of going all the way back to the queue.

One other thing that would be nice is a screen for mass editing of comments. So if I choose 8 pics to upload, I don't have to click each one to add comments. Maybe a comment field under each picture or a screen with tiny thumbnails of the pics and a text box next to it, etc.

Otherwise, this will def be a big improvement over the build in thing.

Thanks.
    i did everything it told me to, added pipes to facebook, myspace, livejournal, and twitpic. facebook is set as the default, yet it wont send the pictures there or elsewhere when i set routing tags. it says that the successful uploads have been removed from the queue and that the failed are still in the queue, when NONE of them have gone though. =(
  12.    #32  
    Log-in to pixelpipe.com and check the status of your uploads in the Home section. If there is an error with your services you'll see a description of the error under the image, you can also retry a failed job from here.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    seems to have broken the program. First my photos were having trouble uploading. Then they weren't appearing in the pipes. Then I thought "maybe I should reauthenticate" and tried that. I have confirmed I used the correct email and password but the program just keeps going back to the blank page where you enter the email and password and will no longer allow me to be on the upload page.
    I deleted the program and reinstalled and it still won't let me authenticate it.

Please help me fix this! I really love this program and am on my way to a trip where I know I'll be using it a lot.

Thanks!
    Shari
    I was coming here to post the exact same thing as shareinnc. It was working before, but after the last update, no dice. Photo appears to upload correctly, but it never shows up in my account, and I can't log in to reauthenticate.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Same here
  16.    #36  
    Download the 0.0.8 update, there was a bug in the previous release
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    How about resize? Please?
    yes...resize!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ever since my first cameraphone with sprint, I was hoping I could do automatic uploads to my own FTP server. too bad all the other sprint phones ONLY send them to the sprint servers.

anyway, I am excited about this.
    is there a way I could set it to automatically send pics to my FTP as I take them??
    then I can sort them on my server later.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpipe View Post
    Download the 0.0.8 update, there was a bug in the previous release
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ya'll Rock!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast