Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Is it a real time application? I'm using the lite to see how it works. I do see 15 mins delay. The paid version will have the real time quote? I would like to see the bid and ask price on the details section.

I will be adding more than 1000 stocks on the watch list. Do you think it will be able to handle my request to send the alert?
    I don't see the following issue is resolved in the lite and it is still showing 0.00 as High and Low for sub penny stocks.

Would you please let us know if this is fixed on the paid version?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    It needs to be able to handle sub penny stocks (0.001 to 0.0001). When I put a sub penny into the watch list (LLBO) the Open/High/Low does not display properly. The charts seem to display properly.

Can it have more time periods in the charts (3d, 15d, 3M)?

When is it hitting the App Catalog? I will be buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by icuc View Post
    Is it a real time application? I'm using the lite to see how it works. I do see 15 mins delay. The paid version will have the real time quote? I would like to see the bid and ask price on the details section.

I will be adding more than 1000 stocks on the watch list. Do you think it will be able to handle my request to send the alert?
    Paid version can update as often as every ten seconds.
    Are you talking about the data refresh? I see that on the lite also but price is not matching with the AMTD/Zecco.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Paid version can update as often as every ten seconds.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Is it a real time application? I'm using the lite to see how it works. I do see 15 mins delay.
    Quotes for NYSE and NASDAQ traded stocks are real-time, other quotes are delayed 15-20 min, depending on exchange.
    Are you talking about the data refresh? I see that on the lite also but price is not matching with the AMTD/Zecco.
    Quotes for AMTD are real-time. If difference in update interval led you to conclude they don't, you can use manual updates to make sure they are.
    Would you please let us know if this is fixed on the paid version?
    Open/High/Low data for sub-penny stocks still lacks precision, yet last traded price and chart data is correct.
    Watchlist size is currently limited to 100 items, you can add more, but it will only update first 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyx View Post
    Quotes for NYSE and NASDAQ traded stocks are real-time, other quotes are delayed 15-20 min, depending on exchange.
    Ok Cool.. Yeah I was dealing with penny stocks and makes sense.

Quotes for AMTD are real-time. If difference in update interval led you to conclude they don't, you can use manual updates to make sure they are.
    AMTD - I was taking about the broker Ameritrade not the stock.. This is fine.

Open/High/Low data for sub-penny stocks still lacks precision, yet last traded price and chart data is correct.
    Would it be possible to fix this with this release? It will help us to see the high and low here

Watchlist size is currently limited to 100 items, you can add more, but it will only update first 100.
    Why do you set the max limit of 100? I have no issues if you have the limit of 100 for the watch list. Since we deal with 1000 of stocks and want to get the price alert. I don't need them on my watch list but I want to receive the alert when any of these stocks are down 50%.

May be you could have an another page where we can have only the stocks list for alerts. This is how Ameritrade and Zecco have their system setup. Watchlist and Alerts are two different section.

I want to thank you and your application is really awesome. I will be getting your paid version once the new release is out. I'm willing to help you to fine tune the application.

There are few things would help us as trader but I'm not sure this is exist in the paid version.

1. I would like to see the 3 month chart as well since we compare the price in this order...1day, 5 day, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and max. If you could add the 3 months, it will be really great.

2. There is no option to see the chart alone. If I want to see the chart, I need to add them to the watchlist and click the ticker to get more details.

Will add more later..

Good work.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thank you for your suggestions.

The limit is there because the data feed won't allow to fetch more than 100 quotes at once. This makes sense, as getting frequent updates for larger watch lists would be a rather intensive task.

Maybe I will separate alerts from quotes as you propose in the future, but right now they are in the same boat, and this integration looks very nice. I hope you'll like it.
    Its nice to see how active you are with this app vitalyx!!!

I have been using your app and love it, but have just recently doing a demo of morestocks. my question is, is there a way to demo your fully functioning app for a couple of days so i can make a good comparison?

again, thanks for the no limit on the demo, and you have surely made a great app!!!!
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thank you. You can see the video of the full version in action here:
    http://www.precentral.net/app-spotlight-top-stocks
    However, it does not show features of the upcoming release.
    wow, nice fast response.

ok, one final question. if you are using google portfolios, how do you set it up so you can see stocks that are automatically traded on a monthly or bimonthly basis on your app, eg for a 401k or 403b situation. i realize that deposits are made on approximate days, but should be approximate only, and can be set by the transfer dates on your app and schedule-if this makes sense, its late!

thanks for the vid.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    The app always shows the current state of your Google Finance portfolios, changes to portfolios are instantly reflected in the app. Or am I missing the question?
    Quote Originally Posted by coyoteface View Post
    wow, nice fast response.

ok, one final question. if you are using google portfolios, how do you set it up so you can see stocks that are automatically traded on a monthly or bimonthly basis on your app, eg for a 401k or 403b situation. i realize that deposits are made on approximate days, but should be approximate only, and can be set by the transfer dates on your app and schedule-if this makes sense, its late!

thanks for the vid.
    vitalyx is great and doing his best.

Do you want to see the stocks that are automatically traded? Someone has to put the trigger right? Unless if you know the stock name, it will be hard to find it.

I guess, it would be hard to find the stocks based on your requirement but I may be wrong.
    Thank you for your suggestions.

The limit is there because the data feed won't allow to fetch more than 100 quotes at once. This makes sense, as getting frequent updates for larger watch lists would be a rather intensive task.

Maybe I will separate alerts from quotes as you propose in the future, but right now they are in the same boat, and this integration looks very nice. I hope you'll like it.
    Agreed and even Ameritrade offers only 50 stocks maximum per watch list.

I do not want to delay the new release just for this but I would definitely like to have the alerts feature in a seperate section where we do not have any limitations (not max of 100).
    thanks for helping out. i trade alot, which topstocks works great, but also have set up through my work to automatically buy stocks monthly out of my pay checks (through a 401b). i dont see a way besides going to through my employers bank site to see my trades on google.
    basically i would like (or maybe i am missing a way) to have lets say 100 shares bought every month on the 23rd day or something or whatever the price is at a given moment (say closing price 4pm est).
    i hope i am making more sense here.

thanks again icuc and vitalyx.
    Quote Originally Posted by coyoteface View Post
    thanks for helping out. i trade alot, which topstocks works great, but also have set up through my work to automatically buy stocks monthly out of my pay checks (through a 401b). i dont see a way besides going to through my employers bank site to see my trades on google.
    basically i would like (or maybe i am missing a way) to have lets say 100 shares bought every month on the 23rd day or something or whatever the price is at a given moment (say closing price 4pm est).
    i hope i am making more sense here.

thanks again icuc and vitalyx.
    Gotcha...

I would say, this can only be achieved from your employer's site but let's wait for our boss to say about this be possible or not.
    extended hours quotes don't seem to be updating even with the refresh button. Have tried restarting program and phone, but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else having this problem?
    Vitalyx... where are you?
    I like this app. Is it based off of google finance app? I hope so cause that is a good thing. Couple things i would like to have is After Market/PreMarket Charting and Volume. Nice app for the invester.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    extended hours quotes don't seem to be updating even with the refresh button. Have tried restarting program and phone, but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else having this problem?
    Sounds like a Indian name.
    Vitalyx, getting the following error when I set the alert. Would you please have a look at it?

We are not getting any response back from you. Are you still supporting this application?
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast