Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    This app is great. Much better than the one in the Palm app catalog.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    @blackmagic01, preryan Thanks!
    Got a reply from Palm. App Catalog release should follow very soon
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    portfolio's (to see how much I'm up/down each day), notifications (notify me when X stock hits X price/percentage) and this app's golden in my book. already better than express.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This is the stock app i have been waiting for!! I have been using it since last night and love it.. Definitely will purchase the full version
    Last edited by Jumpman6235; 10/13/2009 at 03:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    This is what I've been waiting for. Awesome. How much is this gonna run, anyway to purchase before it hits the Catalog?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    @wkalam2 Thanks. Hopefully it will hit the App Catalog tomorrow :cautiously optimistic:
    EDIT: sadly, looks like it will take longer
    Last edited by vitalyx; 10/15/2009 at 04:43 PM.
    Hey vitalyx great app; I've been waiting for a good stock app beside the one that's currently in the app catalog. One suggestion besides all the great ones mentioned before, If you can add an option to pick what country the stock your adding in your watch-list is located. I'm trying to add a stock (ARE- aecon group inc.) from the Canadian market, but it keeps defaulting to a real estate stock from the US. I'll keep using this app, if I have any more suggestions I'll bring them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyx View Post
    @blackmagic01, preryan Thanks!
    Got a reply from Palm. App Catalog release should follow very soon
    you're welcome. just thought i'd give my two cents on how use stuff. Looks cool so far.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    @DD007

OK, for now try adding stock exchange acronym before the symbol, e.g. TSE:ARE. Or should I just add this tip to the help?
    Great app. There are 2 things which might be nice to have. First when I add a stock it would be nice if I could put in my average cost for my shares so that I can track present price againt my cost. The second request is be to add a green or red mark to show the most recent trend of the stock.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    a bid x ask would be nice
    Great application. When the paid version comes out will it remember stocks already entered or will we need to start entering them again?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    @murrayalex Thanks.
    You'll have to enter them again, as paid and free versions are actually different apps and thus use different storage.
    ok, I'm super green with tracking stock, and I've tried to find the quotes I want, but I just can't find the commodities I want to track. I'm looking for precious metals, specifically gold, silver, platinum and palladium (and rhodium would be cool as well). I suppose oil (light sweet) should probably be there as well.

what am i missing? any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Here is how symbol lookup is going to look like:

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    @gerrymad
    Just implemented one of your suggestions. Most recent trend is now easily visible:

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyx View Post
    Here is how symbol lookup is going to look like:
    So I guess I need the full version (no big deal, the price is definitely right for this great app). The search function you describe above doesn't work this way in the 'lite' version, at least as far as I can see.

edit: I re-read above and realised this will be how it'll work in the future. ok. big duh on my part. It looks great btw, can't wait
    Last edited by Bumblerazz; 10/20/2009 at 05:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Experimenting here. What do you guys say if I add a mini chart for the current trading day to every stock in the watch list (and every index as well)?

_
    Last edited by vitalyx; 10/21/2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Just purchased the full version after using the lite version for the past week or so.

Congrats on getting into the App Catalog!
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thanks! More features coming soon. I just hope updates will be reviewed much faster initial version.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast