Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Are Futures, e.g. NYSE Liffe London "RC", supported as well?
    Failed to get the symbol RC accepted in the trial version.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Sorry, futures are not supported.
    Thank you for the quick answer! That is a pity - am desperately searching for Coffee futures in NY and Ldn and your app looks very promising.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Top Stocks integrates with Google Finance, which doesn't support futures yet. You can suggest this feature here: Suggest a feature for Google Finance - Google Finance Help
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    The trial version (works well) does not have bid/asked. Does the full version have real time bid/ask?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    No, this data is not available.
    Hi Vitalyx,

this is a great app!!..Just found out about it since it was available in the catalog -..and now catalog is open for Non-Palm countries - Auzzie, Sg, Malaysia etc..

btw..I noticed that under markets, there are a present number of markets. Is it possible to instead allow users to 'decide' from the Google FI chart which market to include? smaller markets like SGX, etc are not available for us to click. If instead of hardcoding it, put it based on the feed from Google, it would make it easier for you to manage this.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    daexpression,

Thanks for your suggestions! I'll look into this when I return from a vacation.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Hi vitalyx

I really like your App! However the Swiss Market Index (SMI) is not available! Is it possible for you to include it? Would be awesome!

Thank you for a quick response!

Kind regards from Switzerland!
    Claudio
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Hi Claudio,

That's because there is no support Swiss Market in Google Finance and Top Stocks integrates with the latter tightly. Should Swiss Market support be added to Google Finance, Top Stocks will pickup these changes automatically, no update will be required.

Best regards,
    Vitaly
    Hello Vitalyx,
    I've been using Top Stocks Lite for over a year now. I've been very happy with it. But in the last week or so the data feeds are around 15 minutes delayed.

I bought your pay app Top Stocks and although it looks great, becomes almost worthless without the real time data streaming.

I've rebooted my Pre and also set the update to every 10 seconds. Great. Updates every 10 seconds but 15 minutes late.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there something I should do to resolve the problem?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Pre Driver
    Is there going to be a touchpad version?
    KJBlauw likes this.
    bump

I would really love to see a touchpad version. Any news on this?
    Quote updating fails today. Why?
    I would really love for this app to regain its ability to update quotes.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    pretty please make this app work again.
    I would buy a touchpad version as well!
    Have you been able to get it to work again?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by csopko View Post
    Have you been able to get it to work again?
    Top Stocks Lite stops at 8 or 9 on the countdown and freezes, is this program no longer supported?
    I have a touchpad and Top Stocks works fine on it. It updates everything, but on my Pre it only updates the News feeds.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast