Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    You shouldn't need to uninstall the old version, but you can if you want. (and yeah, orange+click+delete will do it)
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    This is a subjective thing, but How about putting the LJ pic -before- the lj username? Then the pics all look aligned instead of all staggered as they do now because of the differences in lengths in the LJ user names (at least the ones in my friends list)
    Ah, good idea! I'll play around with this when I get back from vacation.
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Quote Originally Posted by gregstoll View Post
    Yeah - I just uploaded a new version that has a thicker border around the post content, so it should be much more obvious. Thanks for the feedback!
    Very clear now.
    Thanks!
  4.    #24  
    I've officially published it as a homebrew app - should be visible here shortly. Please move any discussion over to the official forum thread.

It now supports replying to posts and comments!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12