1.    #1  
    I need some testers for this app.
    It's essentially a puzzle game where you either try to get all the squares to match or match a pattern that is provided. Pattern matching isn't done yet so for now just try to get them all the same color.

Tell me if you can beat easy-insane.
    Tell me if you are able to start from a full board of one color to a full board of another color.
    Show me any better themes or icons. I suck at art >.>

Things to do:
    -Implement Levels
    -Implement Color matching
    -Sound toggle

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Link:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/color-fusion
    Last edited by insanefury; 10/11/2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Looks good, Im downloading it now
    I downloaded and installed and launched it. When I click on "Play Level", nothing happens. Since you haven't implemented levels yet- you should probably remove that button?

Play endless seems to work, although I don't know what I am doing Need game instructions or help.
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
  4.    #4  
    yea i'm working on the instructions, coming with the pattern matching, right now just try to make them all the same color.
    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I downloaded and installed and launched it. When I click on "Play Level", nothing happens. Since you haven't implemented levels yet- you should probably remove that button?

Play endless seems to work, although I don't know what I am doing Need game instructions or help.
    Same here..I took it off my Pre for now, but will give it a shot again once I know what Im doing
    If you play endless and keep pressing on only one square until it's back to its original color, you win.
    click on new puzzle