Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    could you do cincinnati,ohio bus line?
    thanks
    -bryan
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Loving the app.

One suggestion/request:

option to rename your favorite stops, would make it a lot easier to manage.

Thanks!
  3.    #23  
    @bryanjfaber - I don't currently plan to expand this app to any other areas, currently it just supports the OneBusAway api for retrieving bus information. However, the source-code is freely available at my website so I welcome other developers re-using any part of it that would be useful to them to make similar apps for other areas.

@jp - Thanks for the suggestion I think it is a good idea.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bchildsdotcom View Post
    In future releases I plan to add support for finding a stop for a specific route near your location and jumping to a specific stop number..
    Was this referring to King County or opening this up to other transit systems in other cities? I have no idea how time consuming or complex it is to design an app like this but I sure could use a version of this for my city. UTA (Utah Transit Authority) and TRAX lightrail system.
    No worries if you're not interested in making one for another city or even have time to do so for that matter, I just thought I'd ask and would happy to do full testing for you and report back.. .
    Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Are you able to show the real-time locations of the buses, like on the Seattle metro website?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks again for this app, I use it at least a few times a week. Any planned updates coming?
    hey neighbors. Could a version of this app be made for pierce county?
    Thank you for this app! I love it. It is so very useful. The only regret I have is that it doesn't cover Snohomish County. As I understand it CT and ET don't have the staff (due to cutbacks) to code their transit date into the onebusaway api. Bummer...
    Is anyone having difficulty running this app on Verizon? Everytime I load it the phone disconnects from the network and won't reconnect. The problem goes away after I remove the app from the phone. I initially thought this was a problem with the phone and got a new Pre (thank you Verizon) but it came back. I would really like to find a way to make this work as I think the app is quite useful.

Ben
    Does Verizon allow Google Maps to be used to navigate or do you have to pay extra for the Verizon navigation app? If you have to pay then I immagine that OneBusAway can't use Google Maps to navigate. I use Sprint which includes all navigation free of charge.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Awesome app, still use it all the time.

Another nice feature request: set duration for finding stop times. Right now it only appears to look out 30 mins (?) for stops. I end up still using Google Maps or something to find something further out.

That and being able to rename or tag favorited stops. Ability to name it 'Home' or 'Work' instead of just the intersection. The favorites list can get kind of hairy to scroll through if you have a lot of stops.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Was this referring to King County or opening this up to other transit systems in other cities? I have no idea how time consuming or complex it is to design an app like this but I sure could use a version of this for my city. UTA (Utah Transit Authority) and TRAX lightrail system.
    No worries if you're not interested in making one for another city or even have time to do so for that matter, I just thought I'd ask and would happy to do full testing for you and report back.. .
    Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Looks like someone added a UTA Trax app to the palm beta feed
    MatterOfFactJack
    Does the developer plan to update this app to work with 1.4.5 . Bus Tracker broke when I updated my Pre It seems that the app can't get a GPS fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_E View Post
    Does the developer plan to update this app to work with 1.4.5 . Bus Tracker broke when I updated my Pre It seems that the app can't get a GPS fix.
    Never mind! Bus Tracker works again
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12