Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prepostpre View Post
    This does not appear to be related to the expiration date. I set my system date back to mid October then rebooted and loaded 0.4.0 with the same error. I would either like a fix for this or a way to transfer my lists from 0.4.0. I would not have paid for this app if I knew I was unable to transfer my lists.
    The date and time of your device has no impact on the validation - it's a server side routine. I have confirmed 0.4.0 is working correctly on several devices here. If there is another problem, send me a screenshot to help@appjammers.com. If you have deleted 0.4.0, you will delete the saved lists too as the app database gets deleted with the app.
    Im still having the same problem as these guys, and it seems others are too if you look at the reviews in the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Footr View Post
    Im still having the same problem as these guys, and it seems others are too if you look at the reviews in the app catalog.
    send me a screenshot to help@appjammers.com
    Sent you an email.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    if you are having trouble launching GiftJammer, please upgrade to 0.4.1 now posted on PreCentral
    Thanks! Working.
    Again, thank you for the quick fix. Im glad i could help. Its a great application.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    a friendly reminder for those wishing to purchase GiftJammer from the official app catalog - there is currently no way to "upgrade" the homebrew (free) version of GiftJammer to the paid version. You will have to re-enter your lists manually. Email yourself the list items so you don't lose any information. I had someone contact me regarding this demanding a refund (not given) - remember that apps on PreCentral (homebrew) should be considered "beta" and data loss is/could be possible. While I wish the I could upgrade apps in-place and retain data, that isn't easily done currently.
    I didn't know that this app would expire and I put in all the items that my children have been telling me that they've wanted and now when I go to the app it says I must purchase the full version for $1.99 from the Palm App Catalog, which would be fine if I knew for sure that everything I've already inputted would still be there but I don't think that would happen because right below "purchase now" it says, "you can delete this demo app as it cannot be upgraded at this time...." so is there any way to reclaim all my information from this app because it seems to be inaccessible???? I need to know what to buy my girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    a friendly reminder for those wishing to purchase GiftJammer from the official app catalog - there is currently no way to "upgrade" the homebrew (free) version of GiftJammer to the paid version. You will have to re-enter your lists manually. Email yourself the list items so you don't lose any information. I had someone contact me regarding this demanding a refund (not given) - remember that apps on PreCentral (homebrew) should be considered "beta" and data loss is/could be possible. While I wish the I could upgrade apps in-place and retain data, that isn't easily done currently.

I can't find the app in the catalogue. Been testing it for a few days and really like it but can't find a where i download the full version, please help!!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missybev View Post
    I can't find the app in the catalogue. Been testing it for a few days and really like it but can't find a where i download the full version, please help!!
    if you type gift in the search box, GiftJammer should be the 2nd app.
    So, I have the homebrew, and I like it, wnat to pruchase. Entered all my christmas gift ideas.

Now it has expired. I'm with Bell, and don't have a paid catalogue yet. I've lost all my lists.

Please help!
    Same problem as the others. expired homebrew, and bought the pro version. you said the apps database gets deleted from the homebrew right? can we import that database into the paid version to retain our previous lists?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    So been informed (with no way to access all my info now of course) that I have to pay... OK fine... Not in the app list. Is this one of the many apps that Big Brother has decided I can't be trusted with in Canada? It's not showing in the app list...

g
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Due to the many people who didn't pay attention to the fact GiftJammer would expire and those in countries outside the US, I've extended the expiration date of GiftJammer until 12/24/09. There is no way to "upgrade" to the paid version and move your lists. Email yourself the information and you'll have to re-enter it. If you're very savvy, you could find the GiftJammer database in the media partition and extract/import the data yourself - this is not supported and if you need to ask how, then you aren't savvy enough to attempt this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12