Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have the percent patch (no icon) and I charge just fine via usb (havn't plugged it into my touchstone).

Awsume app btw.
    I wish the developer would return to this thread, there is obviously an issue if it happened to two of us and the only thing that fixed it for either of us was uninstalling the app.
    i too have the battery percentage icon ... when i charge it via USB works just fine, and like others said the mouse movement is not smooth but it's a smart idea. Definitely worth a try
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Ubuntu version please!
    I think he means:

Linux version please!
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    laggy, not usable yet, but getting there... i hope
    I can't get the server to load properly under Windows 7. I have tried running as administrator and in compatibility mode. It opens the window, but it's just the title bar and if I stretch it out, it's just an empty window. Any experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got this working in just a few mins. I am using it with my HTPC @ 1080 and it takes many many swipes to move the entire width of the screen. The rest works great. I look forward to some optimization. This could be an awesome app for my HTPC. Thank you .
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    I can't get the server to load properly under Windows 7. I have tried running as administrator and in compatibility mode. It opens the window, but it's just the title bar and if I stretch it out, it's just an empty window. Any experiencing this?
    that's just the server app running. Minimize it, open up your port and connect to that pc's ip with touch board on your pre. It should work
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    that's just the server app running. Minimize it, open up your port and connect to that pc's ip with touch board on your pre. It should work
    Cool. Got it working. It's super choppy though and takes forever to move the mouse across the screen. Hopefully this can be remedied in a future release.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    I so want exactly the opposite of this app. The ability
    to use my PC keyboard to type on the Pre, for easier messaging.

ian
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Can anyone help me with this? I have tried everything and I cannot get either Touch Board or Prevnc/Remotewin to work. Whenever I try to login nothing happens or I get an unable to connect notification.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I so want exactly the opposite of this app. The ability
    to use my PC keyboard to type on the Pre, for easier messaging.

ian
    that is a pretty funny image. someone typing on their Pre with a full sized keyboard. hilarious!
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    I've been waiting for an app like this. I use Air Mouse on my wife's touch all the time and would love to just be able to use my Pre.

So far though sounds like this is pretty beta. I will definitely keep an eye on it though. good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    how do you open the port without being able to access the settings on the app?

it just is a blank grey screen on my computer as well.

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsOnFire View Post
    how do you open the port without being able to access the settings on the app?

it just is a blank grey screen on my computer as well.

TIA
    Double click on the icon in the task tray, that should get you to the settings. But... he was talking about opening up the port in your router. You need to forward it to the correct ip on the network. The standard port the remote server program runs on is 5200.
    Great app, looking forward to some improvements in the lag but a great start!
    Quote Originally Posted by deepthoughtsoftware View Post
    Touch Board

Turn your phone into a mouse and keyboard for your computer!

Have a Home Theater PC? Having a extra keyboard and mouse attached to it can be cumbersome and annoying.

With Touch Board you can use your phone as a keyboard / mouse!

The touch screen on the WebOS Device becomes a touch pad for input to your Windows PC.

Works exactly as you would expect, move your finger around the screen to move the mouse, tap the screen to click. Double tap to double click.

The buttons at the bottom of the screen control left and right mouse clicks.

The phone keyboard will send keystrokes.

Requires the use of the Remote Server application, and currently is available only for Windows PC's

A Mac / Linux version is under development.

----------------------------------------

Currently in a limited beta version

If you currently have Remote Win Installed it is the same server application, so you do not need to have 2 running copies.

Currently the application is in a free Beta version with a paid final version coming soon.

Touch Board | Deep Thought Software
    I keep getting this error message.. application attempted to perform an operation not allowed but the security policy. to grant this application the required permission, contact your system administrator, or use the microsoft.net framework config tool

i already have the config tool installed but i dont know what i need to do to it or how to do anything to it. please help me.
    unusably laggy, but great concept.
    I'd also love to be able to use this over bluetooth so that I don't have to activate wifi on my phone and burn the battery down faster.
    Anyone try out the new Beta? Is the lagginess better?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    Anyone try out the new Beta? Is the lagginess better?
    I tried it. Just as laggy as before.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast