Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    The source code is now hosted on GitHub. This is my first time using GitHub, but it looks like they have everything I want, including a bug tracker and wiki. I'll get the outstanding feature requests put on there over the next few days, and hopefully learn to use git reasonably well before long.
  2.    #82  
    Version 1.1.0 is headed to HomeBrew. There is a new menu item in the High Scores scene called "Restrict Scores." It looks a lot like "Delete Scores," but lets you limit how many scores the game will save.

I've also added a couple of buttons on the "About" dialog to open the wiki and issue tracker from the project's GitHub page.

While it's in beta, I'd like any feedback you all can give about a couple of things:
    1. The upper limit for restricting the number of scores is 100. If you want to restrict the high score list to some quantity higher than that, you don't currently have that option. I played with setting the upper limit on the number picker to however many scores you currently have, which will allow you to restrict them to whatever number you want, but not until you have at least that many scores to begin with. It's more flexible that way, but less intuitive, so I just put in a hard upper limit of 100. Is that cool?
    2. How is the wording on the new "Restrict Scores" dialog and the new buttons on the "About" dialog?

Any comments, suggestions, or requests outside the scope of these changes are welcome, but consider putting them in the GitHub issue tracker so that they get their own attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo View Post
    Version 1.1.0 is headed to HomeBrew. There is a new menu item in the High Scores scene called "Restrict Scores." It looks a lot like "Delete Scores," but lets you limit how many scores the game will save.
    I have the paid version on my phone, Preware said there was an update available and it updated fine. Does the Homebrew have the same ID as the app catalog version? I didn't see any conflicts as far as updating so it looks like the homebrew update was applied to the paid version on my phone.

Thanks for adding the Score Restrictions. Very easy to figure out how to configure it.

I've also added a couple of buttons on the "About" dialog to open the wiki and issue tracker from the project's GitHub page.

While it's in beta, I'd like any feedback you all can give about a couple of things:
    1. The upper limit for restricting the number of scores is 100.

Is that cool?
    Fine with me, I usually keep just the highest 10 - 20 so having it limited to 100 is not a problem.

2. How is the wording on the new "Restrict Scores" dialog and the new buttons on the "About" dialog?
    Looks ok to me...even the "copyleft" comment.

Any comments, suggestions, or requests outside the scope of these changes are welcome, but consider putting them in the GitHub issue tracker so that they get their own attention.
    Will do, glad to see you respond to feedback so quickly.
  4.    #84  
    The HomeBrew and App Catalog versions have the same app ID, so regardless of where you get the app, Preware will update it to the beta version. If you only ever want the stable version, you'll need to ignore any updates from Preware and just do updates via the App Catalog.
    Thanks for the great app!
    I would love to see on the high score page next to each score how many Yahtzees were in that game. This way I can keep track how well each game was relative to other games that I got none, 1,2, etc.. Yahtzees.
    If you want to add more stats to the score page the next would be an indicator whether the bonus 35 points was achieved. Followed by a large straight and 4 of a kind indicator.
    Again, thanks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345