Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Excellent app Incorporate the roam only tweak, sound preferences and possibly a timer and it would be a godsend...thanks!
  2.    #62  
    I am hoping to release another update by Sat.(10/10).

New features:
    Dark/Light Brightness mode settings
    Bluetooth toggle
    Startup in tray mode

I will keep you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    There is a GPS on/off already.
    Haha, yeah that one...duuuuuhhh.
    personally, i love the way it's set up right now. maybe there's a way where the user can define which icons appear in the dash?
  5.    #65  
    Okay I'm testing the new version now. So it looks like today will be the drop date.. not the 10th.

I will let you know when I submit it.

New features:
    Bluetooth toggle
    Startup in tray mode
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Okay I'm testing the new version now. So it looks like today will be the drop date.. not the 10th.

New features:
    Bluetooth toggle
    Startup in tray mode
    awesome can't w8!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post

New features:
    Bluetooth toggle
    Startup in tray mode
    Sweet! Like the app and looking forward to these new changes!
    Is anyone else experiencing this:

When you set "tray mode" to "no", close the app and reopen.... the tray mode is being reset to "yes".
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by daze20 View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing this:

When you set "tray mode" to "no", close the app and reopen.... the tray mode is being reset to "yes".
    This is by design. I have been thinking of changing this now that there is an option to run in tray mode on start up.
  10.    #70  
    I have uploaded the new version. I am just waiting for the Moderator post it to the feeds.

Let me know if there is an issue with the bluetooth feature. I don't use bluetooth so it has not been fully tested.
  11.    #71  
    Okay.. I looks like you can see it in the feeds now.
    it works gr8! Thank you!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I love how you can set the brightness in the preferences!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Keeps getting better and better....I use it all throughout the day and love it!
    Would it be possible to have it automatically turn off Data when you have an active connection to wifi?
    Coming along very nice. Thanks! Perhaps a toggle for Roam Tweak on/off, Phone Radio Tweak on/off, Vibrate when Muted on/off, and perhaps a soft reset option.

Oh and an option like the NoDoze program on/off toggle to keep the phone always on and awake would be awesome also.

The more toggles in one spot the better...
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 10/08/2009 at 07:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm joining the choir.... this is a sweet app!

I wasn't too certain about it when it first came out, but now that I have been using it for the past day, I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things. Well Done Gobanjoboy and thank you.
    nice app. how bout adding the airplane mode to the tray? or having a choice of what you want in the tray. i would think airplane mode is quite popular. a real useful app!!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    very awesome app! I think adding the ability to turn off the phone radio (not just EVDO data) would help a lot of us who are stuck in bad reception areas.

Also, the bluetooth switch doesn't always work for me. I press on it to turn it on and it doesn't register the click, though the other buttons work. When I do this, the little ripple appears over the Bluetooth icon, which says the touch screen does work.

GOOD JOB THOUGH!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    The bluetooth appears to only toggle one way, either on or off depending on whichever it was when the app was opened. Once the toggle is activated or deactivated any subsequent toggle of bluetooth does not work (unless as mentioned you close the app and restart it, which isn't a true toggle).

Bluetooth is the only one of the included toggles that I'd switch on and off regularly during the day. I often lose the connection with my various headsets and find that turning bluetooth on and off is the quickest way to reset the connection. So I was looking forward to this app. Good Idea, just needs some work.

Thanks!
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast