Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233
Results 641 to 654 of 654
  1. #641  
    Loved this app on my Pre+.

    Now I have a Pre2. Thread search won't seem to let me search on 2 or 2.1 or such.

    But it does seem some people use it on webos 2.x.

    I won't hold you to it, but does anyone have any horror stories using this app with webos 2.1?

    thanks!
    _______________________________
    workin' all NOC long
  2. #642  
    I will no longer be updating QST.
    What a pity! I really loved the app on my pre! Now, 3days with the pre3 i already start missing the fast way switching on/off wlan, gps, screen brightness :-(
  3. #643  
    Quote Originally Posted by redgeek View Post
    Loved this app on my Pre+.

    Now I have a Pre2. Thread search won't seem to let me search on 2 or 2.1 or such.

    But it does seem some people use it on webos 2.x.

    I won't hold you to it, but does anyone have any horror stories using this app with webos 2.1?

    thanks!
    So far, been working great on my Pre 2. A couple of things don't work, but right now, I can't even think what they are. Also, QST will occasionally crash (without any noticeable side effects), but just needs to be relaunched.

    I will no longer be updating QST.
    I can understand why.....But, I have been using QST since Alpha on my launch day Sprint Pre - still one of my favorite customizations - bummer
  4. #644  
    Hey there,

    I was a great fan of that app..until I got a Pre3 and couldn't find any source for it to download :-( Could someone be so kind and give me an ipk-file of the current version? It's really hard to be without that great app :-)

    Thanks in advance!
    My Palms so far: IBM Workpad 2 (R.I.P.); Palm V, upgraded to Palm Vx (still in love ); Palm Tungsten T; Palm LifeDrive, tuned with 32GB CF-Card; Palm Pre. Right now: Pre3 and TouchPad.
  5. #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I will no longer be updating QST.

    It is NOT recommended on devices 2.x and up.



    I would like to announce a new application I have been working on for the Palm Pre. Right now I am calling it "Quick System Tasks", although this name may be change later.

    Quick System Tasks is a small utility program design to consolidate WebOS's Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness and more toggling into one spot. Quick System Tasks runs both in Card mode and Dashboard mode.

    You can find it in Preware. You can also download it from here : Quick System Tasks - BETA | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

    Current features for version 0.7.11 :
    • App Modes
      • Card View
      • Dashboard View
      • Touchstone Screen Off Manager
    • Available Toggle
      • Data Toggle
      • Wifi Toggle
      • GPS Toggle
      • Bluetooth Toggle
      • Touchstone S. O.
      • LED Notification
      • Brightness Toggle (Dark or Light Mode)
      • NoSleep - Screen does not go to sleep.
      • Data Type Mode(CDMA Only)
      • GSM 3G Only(GSM Only)
      • GSM 2G Only(GSM Only)
      • PhoneRadio




    Screen Shots

    Click to view quoted image

    Click to view quoted image

    Click to view quoted image

    Click to view quoted image
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi there,

    I badly need itfor my Pixi+ but cant find this app in homebrew OR Preware,

    Beta (7.6) does not work anymore....

    Can you please help,

    Thanks and regards
  6.    #646  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashishha View Post
    hi there,

    I badly need itfor my Pixi+ but cant find this app in homebrew OR Preware,

    Beta (7.6) does not work anymore....

    Can you please help,

    Thanks and regards
    Here is version 0.7.11 I am not sure how well it works with a Pixi, but if you like you can give it a go.

    com.palm.app.quicksystemtasks_0.7.11_all.ipk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    I know that this version DOES NOT WORK WITH 2.X and Up
  7. #647  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Here is version 0.7.11 I am not sure how well it works with a Pixi, but if you like you can give it a go.

    com.palm.app.quicksystemtasks_0.7.11_all.ipk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    I know that this version DOES NOT WORK WITH 2.X and Up
    Is this app still available? I tried to download it at the link above, but received:
    "com.palm.app.quicksystemtasks_0.7.11_all.ipk' is unavailable. This file was deleted."

    I busted my phone and just switched to a different Pre+ and really miss this app. I can't find Quick System Tasks on Preware or elsewhere. Please help.
  8. #648  
    Anyone??
  9. #649  
    Ok, that request can be disregarded. I was able to use the IPK Packager app to create the ipk file from my old Pre+ and successfully installed it on my new one.
  10. #650  
    Hi all,

    Does anybody have an .ipk file for QST hanging around that I could use? It seems as if all of the links for this thread have been broken for awhile, but man could I use it.

    New user, so sorry I couldn't start a new thread for this.

    Thanks!
  11. TM119's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #651  
    Just switched back to my old Palm Pre and would like this app again also.
  12. #652  
    Me Too! Please!
    I bought a never used P3 soas to save on the $8+ month insurance which has $100 deductible anyway so NEED QST!!
    My 'old' P3 is still find so where do I find the IPK packager in order to get QST (plus a few others) off of my old P3?!?!
    Thanks!
  13. #653  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chull View Post
    Me Too! Please!
    I bought a never used P3 soas to save on the $8+ month insurance which has $100 deductible anyway so NEED QST!!
    My 'old' P3 is still find so where do I find the IPK packager in order to get QST (plus a few others) off of my old P3?!?!
    Thanks!
    Jason R has a fantastic package, here: Ipk Packager

    If you get an .ipk, be sure to share the love
  14. #654  
    I don't mind digging up old threads for stuff like this. I found this app in the ftp since all other links are dead. It's version 0.7.10 though so if you have 0.7.11 let me know. https://pivotce.com/2016/07/14/publi...-torrent-soon/
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions