Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Thank you this was very much needed!!!! Yes!!!
    Deleting using 'orange' / select, and then chosing 'delete' - did that cause a luna restart or a reset? (It looks too short for a 'real reset'). It has disappeared though.

Also, it wasn't clear that the data on/off was working correctly - wait, i see you know that is not working ;-)
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Brilliant app. I don't know how many ex-iPhone users are out there, but anyone who has had a jailbreak iPhone, this is akin to SBSettings. Excellent for battery saving and convenience. Thanks for the app!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Man this is a nifty great looking app!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    This app is awsome Thank you so much!!! I will donate.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    Deleting using 'orange' / select, and then chosing 'delete' - did that cause a luna restart or a reset? (It looks too short for a 'real reset'). It has disappeared though.

Also, it wasn't clear that the data on/off was working correctly - wait, i see you know that is not working ;-)
    Luna reset seems to happen when you delete it and its still running in tray mode. Its seems because their isn't a real pid that is how Palm kills the process app process.
    this is actually a must have app in the catalog, thank you for making it

and does it use battery to stay in the notifications bar????????
    Very, very nice app. Thank you very much. Is it possible to add Sprint signal on and off, that if I'm not in the sprint area I can browse itnternet using wifi without phone trying to connect to the sprint network.

Thank you again.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    this is actually a must have app in the catalog, thank you for making it

and does it use battery to stay in the notifications bar????????
    very little if any really.
  10.    #50  
    I just uploaded a new version(0.5.1) to fix the data toggle problem in card mode. It should hit the app feed some time soon.. I hope.

Note: you can always tell which version you have by looking at the About section.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    very little if any really.
    ok just wanted to know
    Great Application!

You know, in addition to the BlueTooth suggestion, if you added:

-"PhoneRadio: on/off"
    and
    -"VoiceNetwork: Automatic/RoamOnly/SprintOnly"

We'd then have control over all of our "Radio" options on one simple card. I hate having to go to Dialpad/DropDown/Preferences to reach the VoiceNetwork options.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    this app is TITS!!!
    With everyone wanting different things like i see listed throughout this thread, perhaps a prefrences section that allows the user to choose which switches they want to see, wifi, bluetooth, data, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNadeau View Post
    Great Application!

You know, in addition to the BlueTooth suggestion, if you added:

-"PhoneRadio: on/off"
    and
    -"VoiceNetwork: Automatic/RoamOnly/SprintOnly"

We'd then have control over all of our "Radio" options on one simple card. I hate having to go to Dialpad/DropDown/Preferences to reach the VoiceNetwork options.
    well u would have to have the tweak roam only for the roam only to work

Quote Originally Posted by mooshue View Post
    this app is TITS!!!
    With everyone wanting different things like i see listed throughout this thread, perhaps a prefrences section that allows the user to choose which switches they want to see, wifi, bluetooth, data, etc...
    yup
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Would anyone like to see any type of timed toggle on/off feature?

example. You press the data toggle icon to turn on the data connection so you can listen to pandra on your way home from work and it will turn data back off... say in 30 minutes for you.. because that's how long it takes to get home. This way, you don't have to mess with toggling data on and then off.
    I think that would be a great idea! Maybe even an option to turn off an option such as the phone radio at night and back on in the morning. Also possibly a toggle for the Roam Only Tweak, Phone Radio Tweak, Bluetooth and a reset option. If tweaks are detected the buttons would be there for Roam and Phone, if not they would not be there....
    Well, awesome app. This has some SERIOUS cool potential. There was a winmo app app that had all these features and they could be manually clicked (like yours) or also set on schedules like a "profile" and the profiles could be set to be time based. To me that was a must have application that I have had on EVERY phone.

I'm also going to second (or 4th or 5th) the Bluetooth, the Roam/Sprint/Automatic additions as well. Those are the only remaining ones I think I use often enough to be possibly important.

My 1 additional idea: No Sleep. Sometimes when on the charger and using WIFI, I don't want my phone to go to sleep at all.

Then you might consider the idea of "profiles" which might make it easier to do time based items?

My idea for profile: Home: data off, wifi on, BT on, phone Sprint Only, GPS off. Work: WIFI on, BT on Phone roam, GPS off. But have it user configurable.

In essence, that'd be a 1 click preset.

I'm not a programmer so I don't know how hard this would be, but I can say you are seriously on the right track here!!!!
    what does the icon in the left side of the tray do? is it supposed to launch the app card? clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything.

thx for making this app... one suggestion i have would be to have airplane mode & bluethooth in there as well, and just have the tray slide left/right like the Woot app.
    This a a great app, good job!

I would like to see a few things added:

1) Volume control for ringer and notifications. Also mute/unmute control. This phone needs an easy way of doing these tasks. Palm needs to add them in top right drop down menu with wifi, bluetooth, etc... *sigh*

2) Add buetooth

3) Add GPS on/off

4) Make some kind of profiles or timers. It would be cool if it could automatically turn on wifi when I'm at home based on gps location. I get low EV coverage and use wifi when at home. Or set a time for it to do this

Thanks
    I'm in for Bluetooth as well.

That's the most irritating one to have to turn on and off.

All in all though, a wonderful application. I'd pay for this.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post
    This a a great app, good job!

I would like to see a few things added:

1) Volume control for ringer and notifications. Also mute/unmute control. This phone needs an easy way of doing these tasks. Palm needs to add them in top right drop down menu with wifi, bluetooth, etc... *sigh*

2) Add buetooth

3) Add GPS on/off

4) Make some kind of profiles or timers. It would be cool if it could automatically turn on wifi when I'm at home based on gps location. I get low EV coverage and use wifi when at home. Or set a time for it to do this

Thanks
    There is a GPS on/off already.
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast