Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233 LastLast
    So how can I have this great app back after the expiration? Can't do without it now, works great for keeping the battery running for longer.
    It's going to expire soon? Oh man that's not good. This is one of my (and probably others') favorite apps. Please gobanjoboy, release an update to delay the expiration. And some info on the next version of QST would be nice too .
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Stopped working again (for me...)
    timed expired for me. When's the new version due?
    does it work with pixi, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillP3393 View Post
    timed expired for me. When's the new version due?
    the same here
    0.7.10, which seems to extend the drop dead date, is now available in the app listing for this:
    Quick System Tasks - BETA | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

To the developer:
    I'd gladly pay for a non-beta release for this app. How about making it $2 or $3 bucks?
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Preware is still showing 0.7.9 - maybe it's taking a day or two to pass into the feeds?
  9.    #569  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    To the developer:
    I'd gladly pay for a non-beta release for this app. How about making it $2 or $3 bucks?
    Quick System Tasks will never leave beta. I will be re-launching this tool as a new App known as QST. This will be webOS 2.0 only. I am stuck on a Sprint Pre. So when ever webOS 2.0 comes out for Sprint the new QST app can move forward.
  10.    #570  
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18 View Post
    Preware is still showing 0.7.9 - maybe it's taking a day or two to pass into the feeds?
    Yea I saw that. I am not sure what the deal is with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Quick System Tasks will never leave beta. I will be re-launching this tool as a new App known as QST. This will be webOS 2.0 only. I am stuck on a Sprint Pre. So when ever webOS 2.0 comes out for Sprint the new QST app can move forward.
    Wooooh! Hopefully we get some 2.0 news come CES.
    If you download from precentral app page it is 7.1.0

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    wow i never even knew this existed!...this app is friggin awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    wow i never even knew this existed!...this app is friggin awesome!
    Yup, it's disheartening so many people don't know about this app.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    gobanjoboy,

Thank you again for this app. I truly use it daily and it makes my Pre a better device.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I'm clearly doing something wrong. When I go to the precentral app page on my pre I see the new version but no way to download it...

<a href="http://m.precentral.net/quick-system-tasks-beta">http://m.precentral.net/quick-system-tasks-beta</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18 View Post
    I'm clearly doing something wrong. When I go to the precentral app page on my pre I see the new version but no way to download it...

<a href=""></a>
    Try going to that page on a computer and downloading the .ipk there.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I just had to do that. Installation with webOS Quick Install was not only quick, but straightforward; just not as simple as with Preware. Remember: Developer Mode (with a restart), Just charge, and you can drag the file to the install files window in WOSQI. It even installed it on the same launcher page it had been on before. I did lose my previous QST settings, though.

PS - I wonder if this being the only app not installed thru Preware will cause problems later??
    Last edited by davidtm; 01/01/2011 at 08:28 AM.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    The Beta Version of the App QST has expired. It appears there is no other version. Does anyone know of an app that is close to doing the same things. I particularly like where when charging you phone it would black out the screen and stop calls.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Why is someone implementing such restriction?