Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 LastLast
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    as the Post above explains,

QST stopped working this morning, a very strange error message, "I'm sorry - time has expired"

forgot just how much I use this... ;-)
    Same problem for me. Thank you anyway for this app. It's a "must have"
    same problem here, it's a wonderfull program

i can't live without it any solution?

thanks
    OH NOES! Woke up this morning, went to change brightness via QST like I always do, and it's expired

I can't live without this app. My entire routine is in chaos. My life is in your hands...
    Last edited by krushia; 09/30/2010 at 05:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Arrgh, mine expired too. I hope our developer issues a new beta to fix this.

One of the few programs I leave running all the time ...
    Last edited by jp99; 09/30/2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: typo
    And another here - no new versions out since 0.7.8 beta, and that's the one I have and it expired like the others. Hope an update comes soon.
  7.    #547  
    Quote Originally Posted by krushia View Post
    OH NOES! Woke up this morning, went to change brightness via QST like I always do, and it's expired

I can't live without this app. My entire routine is in chaos. My life is in your hands...
    Me too!

I have reset the expiration and uploaded an updated version. No new feature yet though. I have been slowly working on the new version of QST and my current plain is to roll it out when webOS 2.0 hits. Though i don't know when that will be. =)
    Last edited by gobanjoboy; 09/30/2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Yessss thank you! WebOS 2.0 is scheduled to hit this Fall.
    Thanks for the response. I was about to come post the samething here too.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Thank you!!
    thank you
    The touchstone S.O works great in the car but at home after a few minutes starts lighting up. I have not changed any settings and cannot figure out why
    Quote Originally Posted by lelesf View Post
    The touchstone S.O works great in the car but at home after a few minutes starts lighting up. I have not changed any settings and cannot figure out why
    make sure its seated properly? the functionality sholdnt change between touchstones.
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lelesf View Post
    You are probably experiencing the touchstone cycling problem, as described here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-solution.html
    Hey gobanjoboy, I just wanted to let you know that there are lots of people that use your app daily, including myself. Please keep up the great work!
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Likewise. I looked at Mode Switcher, but it's too complex. Love the easy switching of WiFi, GPS, etc.
    Thanks!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Likewise. I looked at Mode Switcher, but it's too complex. Love the easy switching of WiFi, GPS, etc.
    Thanks!
    I actually use both, and my default mode switcher profile turns on QST. I like to be able to turn on/off settings (like GPS/3G/BT) with just couple taps from QST, also to quickly see what services are on (mode switcher-WebOS still have some issues with bluetooth and wifi).

This is one of my absolute core apps.

Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by liketreo View Post
    I actually use both, and my default mode switcher profile turns on QST. I like to be able to turn on/off settings (like GPS/3G/BT) with just couple taps from QST, also to quickly see what services are on (mode switcher-WebOS still have some issues with bluetooth and wifi).

This is one of my absolute core apps.

Thanks..
    I use Mode Switcher and QST together aswell.
    Please can you integrate the option to deactivate the sim card reader?
    I need it to toggle my dual sim adapter.
    I just found this app the other day. It seems great. Most of the options are intuitive but is there help text or a user guide anywhere?