Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 654
  1.    #401  
    I have seen this once before with someone else, but could never reproduce it. Do you know if you happened to have tapped the QST icon twice the first time you used it?

    Try going to preferences and then in the upper left menu choose reset App Settings. Close and reopen and see what you have then. Let me know.
  2. #402  
    Well, what do you know? Thanks! Tapping Reset app settings fixed the thing. At first, it just looked like if just the first page of options was sorted, but scrolling down I could still see duplicated items, like the list hadn't been refreshed. I dismissed your app, launched it again and it was finally completely fixed.

    And now you mentioned it, yes, I might have tapped the icon twice after installing; I seem to remember it didn't load the first time.

    Thanks again for your help, and for your app!
  3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by manueljaime View Post
    Well, what do you know? Thanks! Tapping Reset app settings fixed the thing. At first, it just looked like if just the first page of options was sorted, but scrolling down I could still see duplicated items, like the list hadn't been refreshed. I dismissed your app, launched it again and it was finally completely fixed.

    And now you mentioned it, yes, I might have tapped the icon twice after installing; I seem to remember it didn't load the first time.

    Thanks again for your help, and for your app!
    Glad you got it to work.

    Now I know what causes it and can fix it!
  4. #404  
    Hey, I just thought of something. I'm requesting a patch to enable 2G automatically when Wifi is on, as battery consumption is lower that way. Could this be done with your app? I mean, have a programmable button which would switch 3 or 4 toggles, for instance? It'd be helpful (for me at least) to be able to get home, switch Wifi on with a button and have bluetooth and gps disconnected, and 2G set, all at the same time.
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by manueljaime View Post
    Hey, I just thought of something. I'm requesting a patch to enable 2G automatically when Wifi is on, as battery consumption is lower that way. Could this be done with your app? I mean, have a programmable button which would switch 3 or 4 toggles, for instance? It'd be helpful (for me at least) to be able to get home, switch Wifi on with a button and have bluetooth and gps disconnected, and 2G set, all at the same time.
    You should be able to do this once I have implemented profiles.
  6. #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    You should be able to do this once I have implemented profiles.
    Great! Looking forward to it! Btw, should you need help with translating your app to Spanish, feel free to let me know.
  7. #407  
    Hi,

    The same goes from me regarding the translation into Spanish ;-)
  8. #408  
    For some strange reason the toggles don't work on the lock screen. And yes, I did make sure that specific setting was turned on, and I switched it on and off, I reinstalled the app aswell.

    UPDATE: They still don't work after updating to 1.4.
    Last edited by gollyzila; 02/27/2010 at 12:55 PM.
  9.    #409  
    Anyone seeing any issues with QST in 1.4?
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Anyone seeing any issues with QST in 1.4?
    I am. I just posted my problem above your post.
  11. #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Yes. When I try to close QST, the card pops up again (looks like it tries to start itself again but gets stuck at the empty card with the glowing icon).
    Yup, happening to me too.
  12.    #412  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I am. I just posted my problem above your post.
    Yes I know. I have already fixed this in the version i am getting ready to upload. It was caused by bug in Palm's framework. No response back from Palm though on the bug report.
  13. #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Yes I know. I have already fixed this in the version i am getting ready to upload. It was caused by bug in Palm's framework. No response back from Palm though on the bug report.
    Oh cool. Thanks!
  14.    #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Yes. When I try to close QST, the card pops up again (looks like it tries to start itself again but gets stuck at the empty card with the glowing icon).
    Yea I knew this was going to happen. Palm no is longer letting apps run faceless. BU will be effected by this also. Anytime app code is executed Palm now shows a card by view default. I could have pushed a fix for this a month ago, but wanted to wait so people would have a better understand of why any app won't be able to run faceless in the background anymore.

    compuseum,

    Later this week can I send you a custom build? I need to testing the location service in your area. I am planning on a weather feature.
  15.    #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Yes. When I try to close QST, the card pops up again (looks like it tries to start itself again but gets stuck at the empty card with the glowing icon).
    Are your GSM toggles still working?
  16. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Yea I knew this was going to happen. Palm no is longer letting apps run faceless. BU will be effected by this also. Anytime app code is executed Palm now shows a card by view default. I could have pushed a fix for this a month ago, but wanted to wait so people would have a better understand of why any app won't be able to run faceless in the background anymore.

    compuseum,

    Later this week can I send you a custom build? I need to testing the location service in your area. I am planning on a weather feature.
    Also Nodoze gets funky when you open it up.
  17.    #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Also Nodoze gets funky when you open it up.
    If NoDoze opens strait to dashboard, then yes.. That was another change. Thats why in the current version of QST you have installed, if you start in dashboard mode you see a card first. QST didn't use to do that. but I saw this issue coming so I changed it before hand.
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    If NoDoze opens strait to dashboard, then yes.. That was another change. Thats why in the current version of QST you have installed, if you start in dashboard mode you see a card first. QST didn't use to do that. but I saw this issue coming so I changed it before hand.
    I'm glad you did cause I got used to expecting a card to open when opening QST.
  19.    #419  
    Okay, I have uploaded a new version[7.6]. This should fix some old bugs and new bugs. No new features yet... sorry.. they are coming though.
  20. #420  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I would like to announce a new application I have been working on for the Palm Pre. Right now I am calling it "Quick System Tasks", although this name may be change later.

    Quick System Tasks is a small utility program design to consolidate WebOS's Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness and more toggling into one spot. Quick System Tasks runs both in Card mode and Dashboard mode.

    Magic App Starter - Start multiple apps when you launch QST.

    Current features for version 0.7.4 :
    • App Modes
      • Card View
      • Dashboard View
      • Touchstone Screen Off Manager
    • Available Toggle
      • Data Toggle
      • Wifi Toggle
      • GPS Toggle
      • Bluetooth Toggle
      • Touchstone S. O.
      • LED Notification
      • Brightness Toggle (Dark or Light Mode)
      • NoSleep - Screen does not go to sleep.
      • Data Type Mode(CDMA Only)
      • GSM 3G Only(GSM Only)
      • GSM 2G Only(GSM Only)
      • PhoneRadio




    Screen Shots






    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HI, this looks awesome, I don't see a link to download. Can you help me?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions