Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Also, like someone above, I like the idea of adding bluetooth in there. Maybe instead of the card view toggle? Swiping for the card view works for me.
    Great app!

Deffinitely needs Bluetooth toggle added though.

Wifi and Bluetooth are the ones I personally use most.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ohenebajoy View Post
    I ma ready to test it out just let me know. it looks sharp and nice
    great app, the only adjustment I would us is with the brightness, the bright needs to be brighter or maybe a setting to set the dark to your liking and the bright to your liking. I'm noticing the dark is great for me but the bright I like about half way up and with this app it gets to about a quarter of the way up...

but overall a great app, something I will use from now on, thanks
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Feature Request: Data Mode Options.

I've heard people ask for "Roaming Only" mode, which would be nice at certain times, but I'd also like to see the inverse: "EVDO Only." Occasionally my phone will swap down to 1x while sitting still, and I'm pretty confident it's just not trying hard enough to get the EVDO signal Alternatively, there may be times when all you want is 1x and don't want the strain of EVDO (god knows when that would be for CDMA, but for GSM there might be a use).

So, one might suggest check boxes:
    [] Roaming
    [] 1x
    [] EVDO
    [] Toggle All

Or something along those lines. Very cool app, and I can't wait to see more!
    looks gr8...just hoping for a bluetooth implementation and we're good!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Robdmau View Post
    great app, the only adjustment I would us is with the brightness, the bright needs to be brighter or maybe a setting to set the dark to your liking and the bright to your liking. I'm noticing the dark is great for me but the bright I like about half way up and with this app it gets to about a quarter of the way up...

yes i would like to set my dark and bright setting also thats gr8 feature to add
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

7.    #27  

Setting the brightness min and max for the two modes is already in the works.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I always enjoy an app that allows the phone to be more customizable. This is great man, good work i'm definitly looking forward to updates.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Setting the brightness min and max for the two modes is already in the works.
    nice thank you...

also, I'm noticing that if I flick the card then it runs on the dashboard... Is there a way to turn it off completly so save battery for those long road trips?
  10.    #30  
    nice thank you...

also, I'm noticing that if I flick the card then it runs on the dashboard... Is there a way to turn it off completly so save battery for those long road trips?
    Turn tray mode off.
    great app, adding bluetooth would put this app over the top
    I like the idea since it consolidates a few other Apps I've downloaded to toggle WiFi & GPS. I can't find the dimming controls though. Also, look for other "Toggle Apps" for ideas to add features to this app. (Like Vibrate Toggle)

Quick Suggestion: Data, WiFi & GPS are all related. Group them together and put Plane Mode at the bottom of the list.

Added Feature Request: Add a button to Launch the WiFi control app within your application. This would save time since I'm having to go to my last page of apps when I'm in a new location and looking for a WiFi I can hook onto.

Great start. Looking forward to more. I'd easily pay $1-$2 for this app.
    11+ yrs w/ a Palm: It's come a long way!
    this app looks good... been using it, everything seems to work besides the data on/off toggle switch. It took me quite a few tries to finally get the data indicator to turn off, but once it was off, it would not re-enable with switching data toggle to on. I had to go through the phone-menu-preferences card to get it to turn back on. Could you add this to the bug list?

Thanks again!
    sounds good so far I think imight have to try this out!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Should be an option so that one can chose not to have it on lock screen. Also would be nice if can be done to have it go in launch bar and when you tap it, it would float or slide so more than 4 or 5 icons can be there. If wi/fi tether could be one that would be great and bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Great work!
    Motorola Q (HORRIBLE) -> Samsung Instinct (Almost as bad as the Motorola) -> Palm Pre -> HTC Hero
    Gobanjoboy -- First of all great start with this app and for taking the initiative to give the user a better way to control the most important device settings. (Imagine that, one central place to interact with key device settings as toggles and not randomly dispersed switches -- do you hear us palm?)

Clearly, at this point, you'll focus on getting your app to interact with the key 'switches' reliably. That is the appropriate place to focus right now.

However, as you think about the future and what this could become, like a few others have suggested, another great benefit of an app like yours would be to allow for automated control of the toggle or variable setting. I posted an app idea many weeks ago now (before I actually got my Pre) which is based on the need for an app like ProfileCare for the PalmOS...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ofilecare.html

ProfileCare essentially allowed you to define various profiles (containing particular combinations of some / all device settings). The profiles are then implemented either manually by the user or on a schedule / timer. With the Pre, this concept could even be exteded to be tied to GPS location or range to a particular wifi network...

Just some ideas for more of the long term, but I hope they are helpful.
    Awesome app! initially I was going to disagree on adding the Bluetooth feature, but now that I think about it, it'd be handy to have in the tray as well. I'll be keeping this in my tray for sure.

PF
    could u add a feature in when ur charging the phone and ur app is open that the brightness will automatically go high and then when u unplug that the brightness will dim where u set it?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Great idea and very well implemented. I have a suggestion... would you be up to contacting zinge who wrote the brightness unlinked app and see if you can work together adding his stuff with yours. It would be great to have it all in one program.
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast