Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
  1.    #341  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Thank you. Checking the GSM-Version right now
    Cool!

I liked your idea for the GSM options, but after looking around the other threads it seems that some people want 3g only also. I figure most will not want both and with a toggle for each objective it would be 2 taps rather then 3 taps if you had to choose an option. You should see two toggles.

3G only ? "3G" or "Automatic"
    2G only ? "2G" or "Automatic"

If you can verify in the phone settings that it show up there correctly, that would be great also.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Thanks for the feed back. I'll keep this in mind. My first thoughts though, is this might be cover once profiles are active.
    Hey, no problem!

Can't wait to see those profiles!

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  3.    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Hey, no problem!

Can't wait to see those profiles!

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Responded along with my email address.
    Does anyone have a feature they'd like to see added to the screen?

Touchstone time out - screen off
    I've been away for a few days and I'm quite surprised no one replied to this post (image). My wife would be person #1 in line to pay you for this functionality since my bedside table touchstone just kills her because even at the lowest brightness setting, my Pre pretty much lights up the room while charging overnight. Right now, our compromise is to put a sock over the Pre at night to block the light!!!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    I've been away for a few days and I'm quite surprised no one replied to this post (image). My wife would be person #1 in line to pay you for this functionality since my bedside table touchstone just kills her because even at the lowest brightness setting, my Pre pretty much lights up the room while charging overnight. Right now, our compromise is to put a sock over the Pre at night to block the light!!!
    Sure I did... see http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2194429 (above...)

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Sure I did... see http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2194429 (above...)

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    My mistake. I did quickly read your post, but I missed the context since your post referred to the touchtone ringer / vibrate settings (totally agree with you by the way). Personally, my comment was related to the fact that others weren't jumping up and down for a screen time-out / no LED notifications setting as the image reflects. Very much looking forward to this...

...More importantly for me, the combination of these settings with profiles / timed settings will be the ultimate killer app, since ideally, I"d love to keep the clock and LED notifications on while on my work touchstone, but have them off overnight on my bedside touchstone
  7.    #347  
    ...More importantly for me, the combination of these settings with profiles / timed settings will be the ultimate killer app, since ideally, I"d love to keep the clock and LED notifications on while on my work touchstone, but have them off overnight on my bedside touchstone
    This is the case for me also. That is why for now, until I get the profiles working there is a "Touchstone S.O." Toggle. This way you don't have to dig into settings each time you want to make changes. And after some testing with Compuseum it seems that im going to have to create a background process, because not everyone leaves QST running. Touchstone Screen Off only works if QST is running.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    My mistake. I did quickly read your post, but I missed the context since your post referred to the touchtone ringer / vibrate settings (totally agree with you by the way). Personally, my comment was related to the fact that others weren't jumping up and down for a screen time-out / no LED notifications setting as the image reflects. Very much looking forward to this...

No problem. Can't wait to test the new features...

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    This is the case for me also. That is why for now, until I get the profiles working there is a "Touchstone S.O." Toggle. This way you don't have to dig into settings each time you want to make changes. And after some testing with Compuseum it seems that im going to have to create a background process, because not everyone leaves QST running. Touchstone Screen Off only works if QST is running.
    Cool. Thanks for the update.... Looking forward to the new features as well.
    I have one of those Pres that is plagued with a disfunction RTC. Therefore I would love to see a feature that performs this system task:
    sync the time via NTP either upen availability of a IP-network (GSM or WLAN) or at a given interval (eg. hourly).

Thanks Marc
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I haven't read all 18 pages so I am sorry if this was asked earlier. I love what the app can do, but can you have it select a profile based on GPS location? That is an app I would pay for!
    have you been ale to fix the keyboard brightness not staying at the specified brightness?
  13.    #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    have you been ale to fix the keyboard brightness not staying at the specified brightness?
    yes this has been fixed. In the version you should see more tweaks and new features including touchstone support. Gms users should also see some support also.
    yes this has been fixed. In the version you should see more tweaks and new features including touchstone support. Gms users should also see some support also.
    When will you release the new update?
  15.    #355  
    When will you release the new update?
    Now!
  16.    #356  
    I just uploaded a new version of QST.

I do not have a GSM phone so those that encounter issues with the GMS toggles let me know.

Those that use Touchstones, note that your screen will now turn off unless you disable the Touchstone S.O. feature.

NEW FEATURES :
    Touchstone S. O. - Adds the ability for screen turn off while on the Touchstone.
    LED Notification - Turn LED Notifications On anf Off.
    GSM 3G Only - GSM Pre uses 3G only.
    GSM 2G Only - GSM Pre uses 2G only.
    NoSleep - Screen does not go to sleep.

Next up, Mute and profiles.
    Awwww man, the Dashboard items still get scrambled randomly.
    First very quick test with the new version:

~ 3G only kills the Radio for phone calls, 2G is OK for phone calls. Not in 3G area when tested, only G.
    ~ Display Modes has broken KB lights completely. Once you go into Dark Mode the KB light go off even if set at 50%, and going back into Bright mode does not bring them back. Luna restart needed to bring back KB lights.
    ~ GPS switch, tray or Dashboard Mode, toggles GPS on/off OK, but it does not react if you Toggle GPS with another app. So if I turn it on with QST and then turn if off with another app, QST still shows if as On.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    What happened to "Load App on Startup"? I think this is a "must have" feature.
    Thanks for the continuing development.
    Bill
  20.    #360  
    Awwww man, the Dashboard items still get scrambled randomly.
    Can you expand on the steps that caused this so I can recreate the problem you are having?