Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Nice improvements/new features! The autostart of other apps is HUGE!

Thanks again!

Question - what is the "Sticky dashboard" feature?

Cheers,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  2.    #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Nice improvements/new features! The autostart of other apps is HUGE!

Thanks again!

Question - what is the "Sticky dashboard" feature?

Cheers,

-JerryG
    The Sticky Dashboard feature - If this feature is enabled, it causes the dashboard view not to automatically close when called QST back into card view. In order to close the dashboard view you would have to swipe it away.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    The Sticky Dashboard feature - If this feature is enabled, it causes the dashboard view not to automatically close when called QST back into card view. In order to close the dashboard view you would have to swipe it away.
    Cool... Tried it. Like it!

Ciao4Now,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    your app is getting better and better.
    btw: if i try to change the order of the tray icons in tray-settings, phone radio always jumps back to the last position.
  5.    #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    your app is getting better and better.
    btw: if i try to change the order of the tray icons in tray-settings, phone radio always jumps back to the last position.
    yea, there is a bug in the reorder and delete functions. I'm working to debug it.
    Where can I download this?
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Where can I download this?
    You can find it in preware.
    How come when I tap the icon it opens a card, tosses it, and then QuickSystemTasks appears in the notification bar? Before the recent update it just stalled for a moment when you tapped it, and then it showed up in the notification bar.

Also the keyboard lighting is not persistent, it keeps using the screen's brightness setting.

And the lowest brightness in the Display Mode is actually 4%, not 1% as it shows. Can you change it to 0%, as what the Brightness In Device Menu patch does?
  9.    #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    How come when I tap the icon it opens a card, tosses it, and then QuickSystemTasks appears in the notification bar? Before the recent update it just stalled for a moment when you tapped it, and then it showed up in the notification bar.I can't really speak to this right now. I can say this may go away or it may stay. It just depends on the direction of WebOS in the future.

Also the keyboard lighting is not persistent, it keeps using the screen's brightness setting.Thanks for feed back on this. You should this this working correctly in the next version.

And the lowest brightness in the Display Mode is actually 4%, not 1% as it shows. Can you change it to 0%, as what the Brightness In Device Menu patch does?I did this by design, but now that I have fixed the issue stated above, this restriction will go away.
    Comments above.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I've also experienced inconsistencies in the keypad brightness setting. For me specifically, it seems to work as expected upon first launch. However, if you adjust the brightness settings at all, the taskbar button doesn't adjust the keypad settings correctly. Instead, the keypad brightness tracks with the screen brightness setting. If you restart Luna, and restart QST, the problem is fixed, until you adjust the settings again.

I'm actually hoping Palm will learn that you want the keypad bright & the screen dark when you're lying in bed at night typing one last email. Easy inclusion for WebOS 1.4?

Great app, by the way. Really coming along well.
  11.    #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettca1 View Post
    I've also experienced inconsistencies in the keypad brightness setting. For me specifically, it seems to work as expected upon first launch. However, if you adjust the brightness settings at all, the taskbar button doesn't adjust the keypad settings correctly. Instead, the keypad brightness tracks with the screen brightness setting. If you restart Luna, and restart QST, the problem is fixed, until you adjust the settings again.

I'm actually hoping Palm will learn that you want the keypad bright & the screen dark when you're lying in bed at night typing one last email. Easy inclusion for WebOS 1.4?

Great app, by the way. Really coming along well.
    Thanks for your freed back. I have fixed this and you should see the results in the next release.
  12.    #332  
    Does anyone have a feature they'd like to see added to the screen?

Touchstone time out - screen off
  13.    #333  
    One more thing... GSM users, do you want the data toggle to go from 3G to 2G or do you want the toggle to give you options.. mean Automatic, 3G or 2G?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hi. For the Touchstone settings, would it be possible to have options for -

1) Muting system sounds (and turn off vibrate mode)

2) As above, for the phone (ringtones)

Thanks and regards,
    -JerryG
    can you implement a button that opens user-specified apps when you press it? (as opposed to when QuickSystemTasks is opened)
  16.    #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    can you implement a button that opens user-specified apps when you press it? (as opposed to when QuickSystemTasks is opened)
    I will keep this in mind. See this thread for a more detailed answer. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...p-starter.html
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    One more thing... GSM users, do you want the data toggle to go from 3G to 2G or do you want the toggle to give you options.. mean Automatic, 3G or 2G?
    just like compuseum i would like to have all three - and if not possible auto/2g switch
  18.    #338  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Great. Thank you
    compuseum, I just sent you a PM.
  19.    #339  
    I need another GSM tester. Any takers?
  20.    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Hi. For the Touchstone settings, would it be possible to have options for -

1) Muting system sounds (and turn off vibrate mode)

2) As above, for the phone (ringtones)

Thanks and regards,
    -JerryG
    Thanks for the feed back. I'll keep this in mind. My first thoughts though, is this might be cover once profiles are active.