Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    To take a screen shot you do button combo Orage+Sym+p

Plug your pre into the computer as USB drive. you should see a screen shot folder.

Upload the image to ImageShack® - Image Hosting
    Thanks for the help

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1...sks2010060.png
    Yfrog - quicksystemtasks2010060
  2.    #262  
    Does it show you doubles on the first startup.. right after a clean install?
    Does it show you doubles on the first startup.. right after a clean install?
    Yes. I will try again and let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pk64 View Post
    Yes. I will try again and let you know.
    uninstalled, rebooted, reinstall and I still have double entries on start page.
  5.    #265  
    I have a thought.

Can you uninstall. Then run "Emergency Migration Helper"... this is found in preware. reboot and then reinstall.
    Great job!! I like the screen display, what is that a theme or wallpaper???
  7.    #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkarle2 View Post
    Great job!! I like the screen display, what is that a theme or wallpaper???
    I'm not sure what screen you speak of.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I will look into this. Can you recreate this issues after your have rebooted your phone?
    Rebooted, and it has been issue-free all day since. Sorry for the inconvenience/false alarm. Great app, saves me a lot of hassle throughout the day.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I'm not sure what screen you speak of.
    I believe the OP is speaking of the wallpaper in your screen shot, on the first page of this thread...

Come to think of it, where did you get that?

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    I have a thought.

Can you uninstall. Then run "Emergency Migration Helper"... this is found in preware. reboot and then reinstall.
    unistalled, ran E.M.H. rebooted, reinstalled and still have same issue. Sorry to give you a headache on this one! dashboard only shows one of each. just the startup screen that has dupplicates.
  11.    #271  
    Quote Originally Posted by compuseum View Post
    Any chance for a GSM/UMTS toggle-switch?
    There is a Data Type switch, but I have no plans to make a specific data toggle switch. I wanted to leave that function up to palms tool.
    Would anyone like to see any type of timed toggle on/off feature?

example. You press the data toggle icon to turn on the data connection so you can listen to pandra on your way home from work and it will turn data back off... say in 30 minutes for you.. because that's how long it takes to get home. This way, you don't have to mess with toggling data on and then off.
    I realize this is an early post in the thread but this would be very useful.
  13.    #273  
    That's sad - that Data Type switch doed not work on GSM/UMTS-Pres...
    hmmm.. they must have a different phone code. I'll look into it.
    A total Device Sound on/off switch would be really useful
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  15.    #275  
    We don't have phone codes to switch data types, on GSM-Pres there's a switch in the phone prefs:
    Thanks for the info. I have found what is needed and will look into working something up.
    Once I upgraded to the this new Beta version I saw that it was set to expire in 90 days. Will it be part of the App Catalog? I like its functionality infinitely more than the previous version and would like to continue using it.

What do we do once this app expires?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnmi View Post
    I realize this is an early post in the thread but this would be very useful.
    I believe that timed toggles will be in the Profiles section of the app.

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Thanks I really a one of best applications in palm pre ...

Many thanks authors
  19.    #279  
    can you upgrade to 0.7.1 and go into setting and use the top menu to reset the app setting. Once you have done this.. Let me know what you see.
    Nevermind! I'm used to forum searches sucking, this one actually worked and I found the answer to my question
    Last edited by Telperion; 01/08/2010 at 05:45 PM.