Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Any plans on an update for 1.3.1?? The dashboard does not work anymore...when i slide it off the screen, it doesn't show up in the notify section.
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Any plans on an update for 1.3.1?? The dashboard does not work anymore...when i slide it off the screen, it doesn't show up in the notify section.
    This says it all:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2051298-post198.html
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Hey just a suggestion as I dont have use a pre for my daily phone anymore but considering all the issues people have after WebOS updates why not add a toggle to disable and enable the updates?
    Any news on the new version yet?
    Oh give the poor man a rest! It'll come when it comes Just subscribe to the thread and wait with baited breath....
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    really like this application. hope to get a update soon.
    help! How do i get away from "start in dashboard mode"?
    i don't want it to start in dashboard mode any more, but i cannot access preferences any more.
    how do I do it?
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by alobaba View Post
    help! How do i get away from "start in dashboard mode"?
    i don't want it to start in dashboard mode any more, but i cannot access preferences any more.
    how do I do it?
    For now you need to uninstall and reinstall. This resets the stored settings. Sorry. The webOS 1.3.x update cause this problem. I have been testing out the new version this past week and almost have all the big bugs worked out.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Can't wait for the new version. I tried the menu bar patches and they just dont work the way I need them to. QST is sitting in my QL bar now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    For now you need to uninstall and reinstall. This resets the stored settings. Sorry. The webOS 1.3.x update cause this problem. I have been testing out the new version this past week and almost have all the big bugs worked out.
    Hope you have got early access to 1.3.5, just in case "they" break it again
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    bump (?)
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  13.    #213  
    If you would like to participate in a private beta, please private message me your email address. You will need to know how to install a ipkg without it being listed in a feed. Please do not ask for a copy of the new version if you do not use QST in dashmode. The card view toggle buttons have not be hooked up yet in code.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    First great app, thanks.

I am running webOS 1.3.1 GSM and uninstalled and reinstalled QST. In addition I manually restarted Luna between install and reinstall because the luna restart did not happend after uninstall. However QST starts only in tray mode and I cannot switch to card mode and get access to preferences.
    Is there any chance to run it in the card mode?

Thanks for help.
    Last edited by obormann; 12/16/2009 at 12:27 AM.
  15.    #215  
    For those that gave me your email addresses, please check those accounts. You will find instructions on where to get the private beta release.

Here are some things to keep in mind with the new version of QST.

The tray view can now be customized. You can add, remove, and re-order icons as your wish. You can even add icons for other apps.

To send to tray mode, you can use the minimize button found at the top right of the main screen. You can still set the app to open in tray mode on start if you wish.

If you would like to access the card view while in tray mode. Tap the QST icon on the left. Swiping the dashboard view no longer brings card view back.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hi. Questions regarding 0.6.3 -

The Profiles feature isn't implemented yet? The button in Tray Settings seems to be nonfunctional...

You'll be adding more toggles? In particular, I was looking for a mute button...

In the main scene - the left and middle buttons do nothing, as well as the switches. Not there yet?

Otherwise, looking good. Nothing of note to report as yet (error-wise).

Thanks,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  17.    #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Hi. Questions regarding 0.6.3 -

The Profiles feature isn't implemented yet? The button in Tray Settings seems to be nonfunctional... This is correct

You'll be adding more toggles? In particular, I was looking for a mute button... I am still working on this.

In the main scene - the left and middle buttons do nothing, as well as the switches. Not there yet? This is correct. This will be for the profile view.

Otherwise, looking good. Nothing of note to report as yet (error-wise).

Thanks,

-JerryG
    Comments above.
    i Can't download this apps, i had it 1 day ago but i needed to doctored my palm and now this app doesnt show up at homebrew list, does som1 has it as ipkg? pls send me the link o_o
    I'm trying to install the new beta from link in your email. Sometimes the link is up and sometimes it's down, it's down right now.

Even when it's up I'm getting an error on my pre when I try to install from FileCoaster. I tried uninstalling the release version of QST to see if that would help and it didn't and now I can't find QST release version to reinstall?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
    Beta feedback:

Keyboard lights don't consistently turn on when opening the slider (if slider is closed) or pressing the spacebar / screen power button (if slider is open). This seems to occur if the Pre is off for some period of time (not sure yet what duration), but if the screen is only 'off' for a short period of time, the keyboards do seem to resume to their proper lighting level.

I noticed this when I was in a car at night (not driving of course) and another time last night when I grabbed the Pre from my nightstand to send an email. Both of these occasions were essentially in total darkness -- so I couldn't use the keyboard at all since there were no keyboard lights whatsoever -- I don't know if this is related to the 'lighting sensor' which is supposedly built-in to the Pre.

This keyboard lights issue is totally recoverable by using QST in the system tray and cycling the screen/kb button through high/low settings to re-engage keyboard lights.

One minor note -- I liked the old icons for the lighting settings (Blazing Sun / Moon?). No big deal just thought I'd mention that.