Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    nope, using 1.1.3, is that a discriminant factor?
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    nope, using 1.1.3, is that a discriminant factor?
    Yes. Palm implemented the ability to turn off data in 1.2.0. You should see the data toggle start working for you once Palm releases 1.3.x to everyone.
    where can i download this?
  4.    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    where can i download this?
    If you have Preware installed you can use that to download and install all homebrew apps.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I can't believe I'm just finding this app now - I just downloaded it, and it looks great!
    Updated to 1.3.1 and now Quick system tasks isn't running in tray mode anymore even when I have run in tray mode on. Is anybody else having this problem?
  7.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by asaetern View Post
    Updated to 1.3.1 and now Quick system tasks isn't running in tray mode anymore even when I have run in tray mode on. Is anybody else having this problem?
    Yes I am And I am working on it right now.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    Yes I am And I am working on it right now.
    thank you. Your application is great!
    File coaster takes to long to load the app list so i used the url to dowload/install quick system tools and it downloaded it and tried to install it but than it returned an error. I am currently using webos 1.3.1

thnx in advance
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky12400 View Post
    File coaster takes to long to load the app list so i used the url to dowload/install quick system tools and it downloaded it and tried to install it but than it returned an error. I am currently using webos 1.3.1

thnx in advance
    I have not tried to use File Coaster to install qst. I'll have to check that out. You might trying installing qst with preware. That seems to be the best tool out there for over the air installs.

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I run qst in tray mode (minimized to bottom line), and I can't get it started in card mode anymore after upgrading to 1.3.1..... no chance to access preferences anymore. Is that the same issue as posted above? Tx for having a look into it.
    Last edited by mullern; 11/17/2009 at 11:37 AM.
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    I run qst in tray mode (minimized to bottom line), and I can't get it started in card mode anymore after upgrading to 1.3.1..... no chance to access preferences anymore. Is that the same issue as posted above? Tx for having a look into it.
    Yes this is the same issue. The issue is, everyone is unable to go from one view to another. Palm changed the way is handles the apps code. This has forced me to change the work flow of the app. For now, if you want to go into dashboard view you need to start the app in dashboard view. If you wish to tweak preferences, you would need to uninstall and reinstall to get card mode back. The new version should be out very soon.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot for this comprehensive, precise information. Please keep up the good work, including the new ideas you presented a moment ago for something like "PREfMgr" (Preference Manager). Excellent focus on "customer needs". TX
    Without reading the last 10 pages, has anyone asked for a toggle switch to turn Off/On System Sounds.

That would make this app perfect for me

See this thread for others wanting the same :
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...nd-toggle.html
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Without reading the last 10 pages, has anyone asked for a toggle switch to turn Off/On System Sounds.

That would make this app perfect for me

See this thread for others wanting the same :
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...nd-toggle.html
    I can tell you that I plan for a mute button in the next release.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I can tell you that I plan for a mute button in the next release.
    That will be Donation time for me
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    The wait is killing me...

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  18.    #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    The wait is killing me...

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Me too. My target date is Monday. Rather then fixing the old version, I just am going to release the newer version which has been rewritten from the ground up. The rewrite was needed to support all the new feature quests.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Guess I can hold out the weekend...

Thanks for the speedy reply/quick update!

Looking forward to the new version!

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    nice can't wait until the new version comes out