Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Hey all I have a simple app that displays articles regarding Quote of the Day,
    In History Today, Famous Birthdays, News Today etc...

UPDATE///
    Change App name to MyDailys
    and now has orientation enabled.

******Still working on double tap zoom if anyone can help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.*******

Version 1.0.0 PreDailys
    PreDailys

Version 1.2.0 MyDailys
    MyDailys
    Last edited by drgnlover; 10/18/2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Update
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Link not working?
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    I believe the link should be http://uniquedesign.biz/biz.uniquede..._1.1.0_all.ipk

BTW - "Pre" in the name of an app is considered bad by Palm and many here. Violates Palm's Trade Mark and locks it into the Pre in the mind of the user, when it should run on the Pixi fine in the future.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Fantastic and interesting idea.

Actually, I like the idea and will check it out short, but wanted to give a thumbs up on your efforts.

Sorli...
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hi. Thank you for a very nice app!

Would it be possible to have a larger font and/or landscape mode (with larger font)?

My eyes aren't what they used to be...

Thanks and regards,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Like the idea. Perhaps using Drawers on the same page would be cleaner. Also, starting to pre-load the info when the app loads would be great.

This would allow you to have preferences for which are open by default on the load so you can just quickly read through the sections you are interested in.

It has potential to be pretty cool.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    My appreciation and thanks for your suggestions. I will start working on the feedback. Have a good one..
    Last edited by drgnlover; 10/04/2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: misspell
    I've use it quite a bit and look forward to using it the next day. Great, simple app!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Thanks for the landscape mode.

Wish I could assist with the zoom, but I'm in the middle of studying a few other things, and haven't had time to look at the SDK.

Idea - you may want to peek at the code for the web browser...

Thanks and HTH,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G