Page 96 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2438
  1.    #1901  
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    Patch 2.0.2 was also looking for that same German file on my device. Since the Sprint ROM doesn't have the German locale, it naturally couldn't find it.

    I reverted back to 2.0.1 with the "all plugins" patch instead of just Windows live only, and now it (WLM & Gtalk) works. Only issue is that the "signing in..." spinning ball never stopped spinning even though it clearly finished loading my online contacts list.
    Hi intellidryad,

    You are correct my bad! I will fix it shortly. I just have some stuff to do around the house first. Last day of my weekend. Sorry to all you CDMA guys ill fix it up ASAP.

    Thanks,
    Greg
  2. #1902  
    Oh so that's why 2.0.2 didn't work! I too went back to 2.0.1.

    I only installed Windows Live and it does seem to be working.

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  3. #1903  
    my plug in is still working great with 2.0.1 , the only patched I uninstalled was the sms per contact.... Now I can't install it back but is cool, I install the alert and notif patch!

    thanks Greg, one more time ,excellent plug in!!
  4.    #1904  
    OK i felt bad so here you go. I havent tested it but it should work now

    GSM 2.0.2 no need to update.

    Files below...

    PIXI
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...-Palm-Pixi.zip

    PRE
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-Pre.zip

    SDK
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-SDK.zip

    Thanks!
    Greg
  5. #1905  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    OK i felt bad so here you go. I havent tested it but it should work now

    GSM 2.0.2 no need to update.

    Files below...

    PIXI
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...-Palm-Pixi.zip

    PRE
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-Pre.zip

    SDK
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-SDK.zip

    Thanks!
    Greg
    Trying it under a GSM Pre (English, US), 1.3.5.1... will post results
  6. #1906  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    OK i felt bad so here you go. I havent tested it but it should work now

    GSM 2.0.2 no need to update.

    Files below...

    PIXI
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...-Palm-Pixi.zip

    PRE
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-Pre.zip

    SDK
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-SDK.zip

    Thanks!
    Greg

    Who should try these files, the Sprint people?

    Thanks!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  7. #1907  
    Well...

    (I have a Telcel GSM Pre, Language English/US)

    1. Installed it, and the Live and Office Communicator plugins.
    2. Tried to create a Live account and I got 4 options, Gtalk, Aol, and two blank buttons (Live and Office Communicator)
    3. Created the account with the first one, and it put in there the username and password for Live
    4. It worked, but as always, @ Signing In... forever

    After trying again with the "all plugins" ipk:
    1. Installed fine
    2. Great, now I have 9 blank buttons in the "Add an Account" page
    No one has details, only username and password

    Guess I'll keep waiting... keep up the good work Greg, if there's a way in which I could help, PM me
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 01/23/2010 at 07:25 PM.
  8. #1908  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Well...

    (I have a Telcel GSM Pre, Language English/US)

    1. Installed it, and the Live and Office Communicator plugins.
    2. Tried to create a Live account and I got 4 options, Gtalk, Aol, and two blank buttons (Live and Office Communicator)
    3. Created the account with the first one, and it put in there the username and password for Live
    4. It worked, but as always, @ Signing In... forever

    After trying again with the "all plugins" ipk:
    1. Installed fine
    2. Great, now I have 9 blank buttons in the "Add an Account" page
    No one has details, only username and password

    Guess I'll keep waiting... keep up the good work Greg, if there's a way in which I could help, PM me
    Did you try and reboot first?

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  9. #1909  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Did you try and reboot first?

    Rob
    *****... forgot it.

    Rebooting!

    And it did the trick
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 01/23/2010 at 07:35 PM.
  10. #1910  
    Installed Messaging patch 2.0.3 succesfully on a Bell CDMA Palm Pre!
    Installed Windows Live plugin, and now i'm stuck in a constant loop of signing in and signing out...

    Edit: Never mind.. its out of the loop... works perfectly now! (Signing In circle?) is still rotating but i guess its coz of the display pictures...


    P.S. Greg i love you...
    Last edited by holycow123; 01/23/2010 at 07:40 PM.
  11. #1911  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    OK i felt bad so here you go. I havent tested it but it should work now

    GSM 2.0.2 no need to update.

    Files below...

    PIXI
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...-Palm-Pixi.zip

    PRE
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-Pre.zip

    SDK
    ===
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//Me...3-Palm-SDK.zip

    Thanks!
    Greg
    Hey Greg,

    Thank you for all the work you are doing with the pluggins. I have a Sprint Pre and now gtalk and MSN Live work together. However, the "Signing In..." wheel keeps spinning. I tried your SQL code before from the terminal and it didn't make any difference. Any ideas?
  12. #1912  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Hey Greg,

    Thank you for all the work you are doing with the pluggins. I have a Sprint Pre and now gtalk and MSN Live work together. However, the "Signing In..." wheel keeps spinning. I tried your SQL code before from the terminal and it didn't make any difference. Any ideas?
    Try rebooting, believe it or not, it usually works!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  13. #1913  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    However, the "Signing In..." wheel keeps spinning. I tried your SQL code before from the terminal and it didn't make any difference. Any ideas?
    I think it's because its loading the display pictures from Live Messenger... mine stopped spinning... after a while or maybe it stopped after I clicked on the spinning wheel and set my status (to Busy from Available)...
  14. #1914  
    Great work Greg with 2.03! That solved my issue on my CDMA device and GTalk now works correctly with MSN Live. I'll report back about my issues of being disconnected in short intervals or being told invalid password. But I think we are really close now and I thank you much for all your hard work these last few days with fixing the bugs!
  15. #1915  
    hi guy quick question i installed first 2.0 then 2.1 and then 2.02 and non of them works i am constanly in th sign in loop for all messengers and if i delete my account i cant get it back it will just pin all the time thats it. i guess i have to continue using pre.mundu.com i just hope that palm fixes the messenger issue i never could use messenger specially yahoo on the pre just with the plug in it work and now that does not work either bummer.
  16. #1916  
    I really want to believe that the moment the Live plugin stops loading the contacts images, it will stop spinning, and I'll be able to try and add my gtalk account

    In the meantime, it's still spinning, loading new contacts (about 1 per second).
    About Gtalk, it truly works, it stops spinning after loading my gtalk contacts (about 15).

    But, it works, it really works!

    Thanks again Greg!

    Just a question, could you test a version of the plugins that don't load the pictures? Just to see if it speed things a bit, or maybe load all the contacts and leave the pictures to be downloaded in the background?
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 01/23/2010 at 08:09 PM.
  17. #1917  
    so is it confirmed sms tone per contact will NOT work with live plugin?
  18. #1918  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    so is it confirmed sms tone per contact will NOT work with live plugin?
    yes 100%
  19. #1919  
    bummer- my most used patch, guess I will have to pass on MSN
  20. #1920  
    OK, I got 2.0.3 installed and working, however, now not one of the patches for messaging works at all now.

    Before with 2.0.1, I was able to get a few installed, now I can't install any of the patches.

    Greg, if you are interested, I will compile a list of the error messages I get when I attempt to install those patches using WEBOSQI?

    Oh yes, I have only LIVE installed!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Posting Permissions