Page 93 of 122 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2438
    added messenger clients or plugins hum that is a very hard choice. Na not really lol i will be removing all my plugins tonight but my small font plugin till the new updated messenger plugin comes out then i will remove it and install the new one great job greg you do great work and are very good at keeping us updated. can't wait for the release and everyone better donate when it comes out lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    is working with that one , trying uninstalling the sms per contact
    I never put that one...any other patches that messes with the plugins?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I never put that one...any other patches that messes with the plugins?
    multi scrim!
    multi scrim!
    I don't have that one installed either...anything else?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I don't have that one installed either...anything else?
    those was the only ones giving me problems i uninstall em and the plug in is working nice!
    those was the only ones giving me problems i uninstall em and the plug in is working nice!
    alright thank you sisgo....I'll try installing the plugin again when I get home...I hope it works
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

alright thank you sisgo....I'll try installing the plugin again when I get home...I hope it works
    sure no problemo!
    so is 2.02 working for everybody...the spinning circle is fixed?...that's the only thing that was not working with 2.01
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

when installing these plugins....is it a good idea to remove the I'm accounts before or just sign them out?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

so is 2.02 working for everybody...the spinning circle is fixed?...that's the only thing that was not working with 2.01
    Where is 2.02? Didn't know he actually released it to anyone yet..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Where is 2.02? Didn't know he actually released it to anyone yet..
    my bad i meant to say if 2.01 is working for everyone bc 2.0 didnt
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

my bad i meant to say if 2.01 is working for everyone bc 2.0 didnt
    Ya man, it solved all my issues of battery drainage, blazing hot battery, and app catalog/update problems. Pretty solid. Look forward to GTalk fixed in 2.02 though.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    "SMS Tone per contact" is one that will definitely conflict. This plugin and the tone patch both make edits to the file "messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs&$quot$;

That's one of the problems. I'm sure there are more conflicts.
    hello all
    is the messenger app/patch have the same problem as msn (it loops for ever?)
    i just finish doct the pre and i was going to Waite for 2.02 but if any one tells me that msn is working properly i will install it again
    hey SISGO
    i just doctor my pre with 1.3.5.1 and i use WebOSRepairUtility to check that all the files were the same as factory but when i install msn i get the loop for ever but the contact shows and i dont get the error message from wboqi 2.96 (i have no patch on my phone)
    when you say msn is working normally on the pre do you mean the single msn patch or the whole messenger patch that includes msn?
    i just finished installing 2.01 and my msn keeps signing in forever...plus im getting messages that i have the incorrect password which i KNOW its the right password...so i dont know wut do to
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

16.    #1856  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbles505 View Post
    Greg,

So in some further testing I still cannot connect to Groupwise. Here's what I've found so far. On all the other IM accounts it has my username listed as username@gmail.com for instance. On groupwise it has username@gwim.com which could be part of the issue since it should probably show the domain the account is assosiated to (just FYI I do have this email account assosited to the phone via imap). At least thats my guess. is there a way to modify that? also here is what happens as I try to sign on with different connection.

Connecting over sprint it gives an error after about 3 minutes saying "unable to connect to the server"

Connecting over public wifi I get the same result after about 3 minutes saying "unable to connect to the server"

Connecting while on our secure network at work (since I'm attempting to connect to their messenger) it attempts to connect with the wheel spinning but never connects or gives an error.
    Hi Skribbles505,

Ill make a change so the plugin excepts the @domain.name.

So is that right your login is someone@company.com? Not just someone?

P.S everyone else im going out for a bit then ill read over the next 3 pages of this thread

Thanks,
    Greg
    hey greg am I getting an incorrect password on my msn because I'm using an @aol.com email address? Because my password is correct...I triple checked it so I have no clue what's wrong
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

alright I just checked again...whenever I sign into...aim gtalk msn and yahoo...I get a messaging that my password is incorrect...but all my contacts show up including my msn but gtalk doesn't show up...so yeah
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hmm, been playing with MSN the last half hour. If I click the round button in conversations to go online, it attempts to sign in and does nothing and stops. The only way for me to connect is to go to my accounts, click on Windows Live, and click sign in there, which then prompts me for a password. It'll then sign in but only seems to stay connected for about 5 minutes. The first time, it signed out and then just stayed offline. Then, I signed in again and 5 minutes later, I got a message popping up saying invalid password, so apparently it disconnected and tried to connect again and bad password. Think we still have some issues here. When I used this back when it worked on 1.3.1, it would stay logged in just fine for a long time, not kick me off every few minutes..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmm, been playing with MSN the last half hour. If I click the round button in conversations to go online, it attempts to sign in and does nothing and stops. The only way for me to connect is to go to my accounts, click on Windows Live, and click sign in there, which then prompts me for a password. It'll then sign in but only seems to stay connected for about 5 minutes. The first time, it signed out and then just stayed offline. Then, I signed in again and 5 minutes later, I got a message popping up saying invalid password, so apparently it disconnected and tried to connect again and bad password. Think we still have some issues here. When I used this back when it worked on 1.3.1, it would stay logged in just fine for a long time, not kick me off every few minutes..
    This is the exact same issue I am experiencing. It will randomly kick me off live messenger with a bad password, but keeps some people from my buddy list on my list, I re-enter the password, but it wont sign me in. Hard reseting the phone seems to fix it, happens very randomly.