Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2438
    Quote Originally Posted by audax View Post
    I am a little bit in love with you

Thanks, works. That also explains why the testing done by greg did not reveal the error
    yep, greg has already fixed this in 2.0.2

thanks for the tip!
    hey mumbassa
    were is 2.0.2?
    But 2.0.2 is still not released, right?

@Greg: Everything works like a charm ( did not test long time online though ), but could you please please please Post Updates on the First page or at least post links to the posts on the first page? This way people don't loose track searching.
    right, 2.0.2 will be released soon
    2.02? Thought 2.01 was the latest...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

@audax
    hmm after changing the language to EN (US) I can change the jabbersettings but cant connect (singin loop)

@maxima2k53

2.0.2 is not out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    wrong, everything is not going to be normal, if you turn off the back up app all your info, contacts and apps are going to be erased, to should warn to the people before to attempt to do what you did
    My apologies Sisgo is right here it will remove all your contacts if you only have them saved to palm. I would not suggest anyone have all theyre contact info only backed up to one location though so if you have your contacts elsewhere (I prefer google since it syncs when I add the account) then you may follow my earlier post.
    if turn off the back up app all the cloud erased, so you have to restore the apps installing one by one from the app store for free!

if you log in in the profile is going to be clean no email accounts, no contacts and others , that's why when you turn off the back up app warn you if you really going to do it because is erasing all your info!
    Sisgo I just confirmed it DID restore all of my apps after logging into the palm profile. I know it didn't used to , so perhaps this was added recently?
    Last edited by Skribbles505; 01/22/2010 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbassa View Post
    @audax
    hmm after changing the language to EN (US) I can change the jabbersettings but cant connect (singin loop)
    No loop for me, but a nice segfault >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by bluediablito View Post
    sorry to ask but when i am ruining the commands should msn be login?
    and when i sign off msn and get to the command line
    sqlite3 /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3
    it say please wait
    i made it as far as entering this
    cp /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3.backup
    I'm not sure what Greg has you doing here exactly, but when I was trying to hlp him debug an issue I had there were several commands to run , then logeed into the messenger and copied the output. You'll probably need Greg to give you more specifics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbles505 View Post
    Sisgo I just confirmed it DID restore all of my apps after logging into the palm profile. I know it didn't used to , so perhaps this was added recently?
    Told Ya

This happened to me when I had 1.2.5 (Telcel, Mexico) and doctored my Pre to 1.3.5, much to my surprise the app catalog restored my downloaded apps (not Preware tho)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Told Ya

This happened to me when I had 1.2.5 (Telcel, Mexico) and doctored my Pre to 1.3.5, much to my surprise the app catalog restored my downloaded apps (not Preware tho)
    ma bad guys ... u was right .i apologize with you this time What happen with me was i didnt backed up my apps before turn off the back up app
    Anyone else out there using Groupwise currently?
    So just to be clear on this latest MSN, we have to enter our password everytime we want to sign on? Thats fine, I'm okay with that, I'm just wondering if the phone loses Internet, if it'll auto sign back in or if we'll be stuck needing to re-enter credentials every time?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    So just to be clear on this latest MSN, we have to enter our password everytime we want to sign on? Thats fine, I'm okay with that, I'm just wondering if the phone loses Internet, if it'll auto sign back in or if we'll be stuck needing to re-enter credentials every time?
    I don't have to sign each time with my current install of live 2.0.1 it works the same as my other messengers. I do have this problem with my yahoo but I had it prior to using Gregs plugins
    Last edited by Skribbles505; 01/22/2010 at 05:20 PM.
    i've been testing in my emulator and there is too patch that are giving me errors when installing the messaging patch is the sms tone per contact and multi scrim patch!

also if you install only the live patch keep spinning... but if you install all the plug ins live doesnt spin all the time!
    so is it safe to say that we need to remove any messaging plugins so that the messaging plugins work...I got 9 patches for messaging...it does suck if I have to remove them!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    so is it safe to say that we need to remove any messaging plugins so that the messaging plugins work...I got 9 patches for messaging...it does suck if I have to remove them!
    yeap i did in my pre and now is working like a charm! i install the plug in with the caracter counter, messaing landascape , clear time and date , iphone patch and is working great
    yeap i did in my pre and now is working like a charm!
    even the iphone style patch...that's one of my favrotie?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    even the iphone style patch...that's one of my favrotie?
    is working with that one , trying uninstalling the sms per contact