Page 76 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2438
    Hi Greg,
    Thanks for the update. Could you enlight us with the new features that you have on your to-do list?

Thanks,
    Hey Greg your the man...
    has any one successfully installed 1.0.4 on the new update and can you please post the steps to get it working i have tried 3 times and nothing...............(prob my file is bad can some one please share 1.0.4)
    and Greg thank you for your hard work
    just wondering what were the new features that are not working properly......if its worth it i wouldn't mind waiting for a good release (i would use 1.0.4 in the mean time....
    and thanks again for the hard work
    webos 1.3.1:
    when i try to connect to my icq account, it says connecting... and stays with that, nothing happens.
    Great App, using it the last month and it worked mostly fine.

But there are a few issues i had

First (and for me the most important) the Jabber Client does not work, i can't even type in my jabber auth. Hope that gets fixed.

Second, sometimes my messages get delayed, so that i write something in icq, and my contact gets it when i log on a few days later (i mostly use my laptop for chatting and have it with me at all times) and leads to some major confusion.

other than that, great app.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluediablito View Post
    has any one successfully installed 1.0.4 on the new update and can you please post the steps to get it working i have tried 3 times and nothing...............(prob my file is bad can some one please share 1.0.4)
    and Greg thank you for your hard work
    just wondering what were the new features that are not working properly......if its worth it i wouldn't mind waiting for a good release (i would use 1.0.4 in the mean time....
    and thanks again for the hard work
    http://cid-e47a245fdc43bd04.skydrive...ging%20Plugins

103 and 104
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    bout to try this 104 i delete it few days ago :s
    hope it work
    same question, I can't seem to get 1.0.4 to work. Anyone have instructions on what they did?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    no luck
    Quote Originally Posted by phelan View Post
    webos 1.3.1:
    when i try to connect to my icq account, it says connecting... and stays with that, nothing happens.
    Hi, i have the same problem (ICQ, 1.3.1). After i first set up the account it works without problems but if i go offline and then try to activate icq again nothing happens. Deleting the account and creating it again works then for the next time until i go offline.
    But currently im running 1.3.5 now and use the meebo service if i really need to use it but it would be very cool if this would work in the future again.
    hey sisgo how...and what you did to get 104 to work . If you have it install
    Quote Originally Posted by bluediablito View Post
    hey sisgo how...and what you did to get 104 to work . If you have it install
    I was trying to install 1.0.4 but not success, I'm going to dr my phone to update 1.3.5.1 and try again the 1.0.4!!!
    yeah i get the same result nothing new no msn only yahoo......gtalk and aim..........
    hey aparigraba can you tell me how you made it work
  14.    #1515  
    Hi guys,

Still a few days away yet had people ove tonight and I am out tomorrow.

Been testing like crazy. Just fixed a bug where the Pre wouldnt boot after install lol.

Here are my rough notes of what will be in 2.0.0.

Whats new in 2.0.0?
    ===================
    Fully supports WebOS 1.3.5

New IPKS. The plugin is now broken in to 2 main parts plus plugins packages.
    1. - System Files Update (No need to be removed for each plugin update - Largest part)
    2. - Main Patch (This will be removed and installed for new updates)
    3. - One IPK file for each plugin (This is handy if a plugin fails to install, just reinstall the IPK)
    4. - One IPK containing all plugins (if required)

The IPKS now have dependancies. This is in preperation for Preware.

Sametime now logs on correctly.

sip: no longer appears in the contacts list for Office Communicator.
    conversations between Office Communicator IM's stays in the same window.

QQ may now work. (I was able to sign in, hopefully you can too)

Contacts can now be deleted. Removing an account will remove all contacts.
    You can now also delete an individual contact if it has been removed from your IM contact list. (Contacts are always added

by the closed source Palm code so I can't change this)
    Contacts will be able to be deleted after the 2nd login. (Also close and re-open the contacts app for this to work.

If a contact is still cannot be deleted run the following command and try again.
    luna-send palm://im.libpurpleext.greg/EnableContactsReadWrite {\"PluginName\":\"live\"}

Files are no longer installed to the root file system. (Except System Update, these need to be on root or the WebOS wont

boot) They are installed in /var in WebOS < 1.3.1 and /media/cryptofs/app in WebOS >= 1.3.5.

Checks for patching failures and notifies you of the error

Pixi Support (Untested on Pixi)

Packages have dependancies

Preware category now set correctly

Moved the config files for plugins that have server details so uninstalling the plugin doesn't require you to re-enter details each time.

TODO LIST. POST 2.0.0
    ==================
    Logon/Off menu for each account. (70% complete)

A twisty on each buddy category to expand/collapse. (50% done)

Show buddies Alias's instead of email addresses. (50% done)

Auto logon (is this still an issue?)

DEBUG Window (New Application show the output on LibpurpleAdapterExt, good for toubleshooting and logon issues)

Account picture and name for MSN etc.

So there you go. Hopefully a worth while update. Anyone want to comment on the todo list? Anything to add?

Thanks!
    Greg
    I've not tried the IM plugin on my pre yet because of the issues with MSN and contacts where you link them and it takes over as primary contact etc..

Is this still an issue and if so will it be / is it possible to fix?

Greg, this is the single most important feature missing from the pre as far as my needs go. Thanks for your hard work.
  16.    #1517  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr71mb0 View Post
    I've not tried the IM plugin on my pre yet because of the issues with MSN and contacts where you link them and it takes over as primary contact etc..

Is this still an issue and if so will it be / is it possible to fix?

Greg, this is the single most important feature missing from the pre as far as my needs go. Thanks for your hard work.
    Hi mr71mb0,

Thanks! The best I have been able to achieve in 2.0.0 is the ability to delete contacts. (But only the ones that are no longer in your IM buddy list).

The code that adds contacts is in closed source code and I can't stop it

Greg
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Is there an ETA on a GroupWise Messenger plugin?
    Quote Originally Posted by pitcherj View Post
    Is there an ETA on a GroupWise Messenger plugin?
    Ditto on this Greg, This is one thing i really need for work and I just lost access at work to our BES (blackberry) so getting access to GWM on mobile again would be a huge help for me. Thanks for all the Hard work you've put in the feature/future list looks great.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Does the IRC plugin support SSL?