Page 56 of 122 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2438
  1. #1101  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Ok
    +Butttons are now correctly Showing.

    But...
    -can't login in Google Talk (endless signing in)

    My first issues
    me too.my pre rom is webOS 1.2.0.
    -can't login in QQ(Username or Password invaild.)
    thanks!
  2. #1102  
    Quote Originally Posted by fvbhyt View Post
    me too.my pre rom is webOS 1.2.0.
    -can't login in QQ(Username or Password invaild.)
    thanks!
    I'm on 1.3.1 and Google Talk will now not login. The sign-in spinner spins endlessly. When I delete the account, Messaging logs into Live and AIM without incident. Google Talk worked before I applied this patch. Perhaps the patch broke something with Google Talk. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?
  3. #1103  
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    I'm on 1.3.1 and Google Talk will now not login. The sign-in spinner spins endlessly. When I delete the account, Messaging logs into Live and AIM without incident. Google Talk worked before I applied this patch. Perhaps the patch broke something with Google Talk. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?
    So gad you posted that! That was it! I removed my Google Talk IM account and now MSN signs in no problem and doesn't get stuck anymore. It is definitely a bug related to Google Talk! Doesn't hurt me though as I have only 1 friend on Google Talk anyway. :P

    Update: Well, it signs on all the way now just fine but it still locks up when I click Offline and seems to get stuck signing off.. also, it is signing in automatically after every reboot now and it never used to do this before on older versions right?

    Update 2: it even locks up when trying to change the status to Busy. I see it change to orange in the background but that popup box with the 3 status's won't disappear afterwards..
    Last edited by volcom45; 11/17/2009 at 07:13 PM.
  4.    #1104  
    Hi guys,

    Im very busy at work today so I dont have any time to respond sorry.

    One thing in regards to QQ I know what the problem is and it will be fixed shortly. Bare with me.

    Speak soon.

    Thanks,
    Greg
  5. #1105  
    Quote Originally Posted by sombraala View Post
    Well, with what you're saying, it seems like there might be a lot of cleanup needed on your device. It may be difficult to get it all cleaned up correctly... so I don't know if I could write anything to fix you without knowing more about what was wrong - something that would probably take quite a bit of time.

    I suppose what might be a positive thing to do is to create a 'mini-doctor' which just wipes IM/Account setting to what the state of a fresh install, or whatnot.
    mini doctor...how is that possible?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6.    #1106  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    So gad you posted that! That was it! I removed my Google Talk IM account and now MSN signs in no problem and doesn't get stuck anymore. It is definitely a bug related to Google Talk! Doesn't hurt me though as I have only 1 friend on Google Talk anyway. :P

    Update: Well, it signs on all the way now just fine but it still locks up when I click Offline and seems to get stuck signing off.. also, it is signing in automatically after every reboot now and it never used to do this before on older versions right?

    Update 2: it even locks up when trying to change the status to Busy. I see it change to orange in the background but that popup box with the 3 status's won't disappear afterwards..
    Hi volcom45,

    Quick reply for now. But it sounds like the listview.jsjsjs $file$ $which$ $lives$ $in$ /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$ ($from$ $memory$)

    It sounds like a left ver from 1.2 or maybe even another patch. I know there currently isn't a 1.3.1 doctor but if you could get the file from someone or even the emulator and replace it (then reboot) I think that lock up should go away.

    Thanks,
    Greg
  7. #1107  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    Hi volcom45,

    Quick reply for now. But it sounds like the listview.jsjsjs $file$ $which$ $lives$ $in$ /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$ ($from$ $memory$)

    It sounds like a left ver from 1.2 or maybe even another patch. I know there currently isn't a 1.3.1 doctor but if you could get the file from someone or even the emulator and replace it (then reboot) I think that lock up should go away.

    Thanks,
    Greg
    hey greg i know ur really busy....and i know i might not get a response anytime soon but i have a problem installing the plugins..i get this http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2042644 then when i uninstall the boxes stay there but with no names...but when its installed and i sign in...never signs in..is there a way in deleting those boxes...i even tried the linux command to remove manually but still doesnt work
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  8. #1108  
    can someone plis help me and create a zip folder with the plug in ..I want to download it in my pre and pass to my pc to install it!!!... I don't have internet access for now and I'll like to install the last plug in
    !!!!thanks to Greg for the release!
  9. #1109  
    hey do any one know if we still need
    org.webosinternals.patch_2.5.9-3_armv7
    for the lates 1.2.1 messenger????????


    hey SISGO what browser are you runing?
    this should work (like they have stated on the previews post)
    right click on the link you would like to download click on save link as
    and you should have the file.
  10. #1110  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluediablito View Post
    hey do any one know if we still need
    org.webosinternals.patch_2.5.9-3_armv7
    for the lates 1.2.1 messenger????????


    hey SISGO what browser are you runing?
    this should work (like they have stated on the previews post)
    right click on the link you would like to download click on save link as
    and you should have the file.
    any man.. I don't have internet access in my laptop right now and for some more days.. That's why I need to someone help me with creating a zip folder to download in my phone and pass to my pc to install it got it?
  11. #1111  
    Greg, I removed my Live account (the only one currently added) then removed your patch. I added the Google Talk account and tried to login. The spinner just kept going. It never logged in. I removed the account and added your patch again. I added Live and other accounts and don't have a problem. I know that Google Talk worked before I applied your patch so I am wondering if there was some conflict in the database.

    I don't use Google Talk...yet...so it is not much of a concern to me now. I wish I could provide you with more information but I am not very proficient in SQLite.
  12. #1112  
    a quick test. msn and gtalk works out of the box.
    qq does not work yet. when sign in, it hangs at the "log in" message and then prompts "Could not connect to the server, try again."
    I am sure there is authentication connection built. As when I try false password, it shows me id and password does not match.
    I would assume it broke when trying to retrieve account info from server.
    just my 2 cents, hope it helps.

    Thanks for the contribution!
  13. #1113  
    qq deny from out of china. so.....

    bad tencent.
  14. #1114  
    gtalk will not connect was wondering if any one got it to work with aim live any other?
  15. mplutodh1's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #1115  
    So I've read quite a bit of this thread but curious - do I need to uninstall this (the original plugin) if I want to upgrade to 1.3.1? Or am I safe to upgrade? I'm running just some homebrew apps and this plugin - but nothing else (no themes, patches - that I'm aware of).

    thanks
  16. Ryo
    Ryo is offline
    Ryo's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #1116  
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?
    jep... as i wrote there:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2042104-post1065.html
  17. pico23's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1117  
    Any idea of if or when the facebook patch will be working?

    I installed the patch for the messengers and Yahoo works great. Thank you.

    Unfortunately, most of my friends either use Skype or Facebook chat (not that I chat much, but it saves me some time if they are on and I am on and I need something, rather than an email or text).

    I did install the facebook addon and it just spins, no message, just spins till it times out.

    Thanks again for this app.
  18.    #1118  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsliberty View Post
    any facebook support coming soon to this one?
    Unfortunently not yet. The facebook plugin crashes everything.

    Greg
  19.    #1119  
    Quote Originally Posted by wonder View Post
    Has anyone tried ICQ with the 1.2.1 messaging plugin?
    At first everything seems ok - account creation works and I can connect, receive my buddy list etc.

    When I now disconnect and try to reconnect again, it switches from 'Trying to connect' back to 'Offline' in about 5 seconds, no connection is possible. The only option to solve this is to remove the ICQ account and re-create it again. Now the first connect works again, but afterwards it's broken as described above.

    Anyone with an ICQ account can confirm this behaviour on WebOS 1.3.1 with Messaging Plugin 1.2.1?

    Edit: Also tested using the AIM plugin with my ICQ number. It shows the same behaviour (works only right after creating the account, not after a reconnect).

    Hi wonder,

    I can't get this to happen on the emulator. Are you signing in with your ICQ number only?

    Thanks,
    Greg

    EDIT: This may be caused by the issue below too.
  20.    #1120  
    Quote Originally Posted by wonder View Post
    I monitored /var/log/messages (as suggested by sombraala) and indeed, it shows up a SIGSEGV in LibpurpleAdapterExt.

    Output from successful login after creating the account: pastebin m40eb4fee
    Output from the failed following login: pastebin ma884112

    Greg: Are the created dump files from rdxd of any use for you? If so, I can send them if you want. Maybe the stack trace (as seen on pastebin m2e71732d) shows some indicators what goes wrong.
    Hi wonder,

    It looks like you were logging in to gtalk? (Plus others too). I believe your issue was caused by the same reason why gtalk doesn't work for anyone else. I have fixed it up and just wrapping everything up once I reply to all these messages.

    Check back shortly for 1.2.2 and see if that resolves your issues

    Thanks,
    Greg

Posting Permissions