Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2438
    any facebook support coming soon to this one?
    i tried all the uninstall commands to remove this patch because my YahooIM wont work on webOS 1.3 now. please advise
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    WebOS QI is not removing all entries or files (Or at least it does not appear so) when uninstalling from WebOS Quick Install 2.82
    People have said you need to turn your backup off and delete them when it asks. Your doing a clean install but then the backup puts the messed up file back.
    the download link for the messaging app does not work? can anybody upload the file elsewhere?
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    People have said you need to turn your backup off and delete them when it asks. Your doing a clean install but then the backup puts the messed up file back.

Unfortunately for some people that maybe true but I am just now installing this plug in for my pre. So there should be nothing affected by the restore from Palm.
    has anybody restarted there phone to see if it connects with the new plugin? mine won't and im not going to wipe the phone just to have yahoo. what steps do i need to take because im not doctoring it.
    this is why i want a palringo app made, would solve all of this crap instantly.

also gregs new plugin will not uninstall from my pre at all. man im gonna have to doctor and wipe this phone this week.
    Last edited by fixxxer1022; 11/16/2009 at 02:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Doesn't look like this is ready for 1.3.1 yet. Installed it and got nothing but blank spaces where more messenger apps should be when trying to add. Removed the plug in and now Yahoo is gone. Needs a lot more work before this is ready.
    for now just use http://pre.mundu.com straight from your pre broswr
  11. Ryo
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Same here...

1.2.0 has the same bugs like 1.1.0 ... only GTalk, AIM and Yahoo is aviable
    ok he 5th ?! Field is MSN but... same problems with connecting in 2G
    ------
    Feel free to send Ideas to Palm
    http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html

Last edited by Ryo; 11/16/2009 at 04:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I can confirm that although I also get the blank bars for the new services, enabling msn does actually work.... It is just missing the icon as it is missing in the button to enable the service...
    Yep, I've tried many things, first removed and installed, just blank spaces rather then icons.. then tried upgrading over itself, nothing. Then removed and installed again, still nothing. Don't think it works in 1.3.1.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I donīt get yahoo working. Did a clean 1.2.1 install, deleted the backup on Palm, upraded to 1.3.1. Set up yahoo-mail.

But Yahoo-IM is not working at all. Nothing is happening. if i select available it is going directly to offline..

Also install of 1.0.4 is working once. If I disconnect, it is not reconnecting as long I set up the account again..
    Last edited by brasax; 11/16/2009 at 05:06 PM.
    well im able to sign into yahoo messenger
    but when i sign out
    i cant sign back in
    using 1.2
    i web doctored and formatted my phone back to 1.2.1. then updated clean to 1.3.1 and loaded all my apps, themes, contacts & email. then tried the built in yahoo and it worked, i can also log out and log back in so im happy + the phone seems to be running faster.
    help! Since the software update & I added yahoo im I have had problems with my text messenger saving & storing my conversation now. It goes away when I back gesture, when it used to store so I can pick from a different text conversation. Any ideas please?
  18.    #1058  
    Hi guys,

Sorry about the broke version. In my defence I did say it was untested
    I just rushed it as many of you really wanted it to work on WebOS 1.3.1.

Again this hasn't been tested but should resolve your issues

Installation can be done over Ver 1.2 only. If you have 1.1 or below please remove those first.

Sorry for the delay in fix I am very busy. As it is I packaged this while at work lol.

Pre
    =======
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll/org....2.1_armv7.ipk

Emulator
    ========
    http://users.tpg.com.au/gregroll//or...1.2.1_i686.ipk

Thanks,
    Greg
    Thanks alot Greg! I'm off to try it right now. Will update soon..

Update: 1.2.1 works again in WebOS 1.3.1! Just tried it out! Thanks so much Greg!
    Last edited by volcom45; 11/16/2009 at 10:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I just posted this at the palm support forums... Is anyone else experiencing this... This is w/out the messaging patch installed on a clean doctored phone...

My issue with Yahoo Messenger is that I am able to login but I do not show online on my friends messengers.

What I have found is that if I login with my alias name, it still logs me in with my yahoo address...

case in point... Say my alias is ogga99 and my email is eeks@yahoo.com

If I login to yahoo messenger on my pre with ogga99 I am for whatever reason still logging in as eeks@yahoo.com therefore I don't show on my friends list. Now if I was to have my friends add eeks@yahoo.com as my contact then I would be able to login with either alias or email address and they would see me. I don't know if this is an issue with the messenger on the pre or something at yahoo.

It's really easy to test. You logon with your alias and all your friends show in your list. Just send them a message and ask them what name sent them the message and they will tell you the email address not your alias

I did not get this with gregs patch. Alias always worked fine