Page 31 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to let you know, everything seems to be working for me. I had held off on installing the plugin because of the synergy issues, but I just linked everything up and they're editable. It didn't eat my contacts. The only small issue was that it didn't let me adjust the label on their screennames from other to screenname.
    have anyone this app for the german 1.1.3 firmware? sorry for my bad english i am german
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziiieper View Post
    have anyone this app for the german 1.1.3 firmware? sorry for my bad english i am german
    its ok for the language...but this is specifically for 1.2.1...maybe the dev can port it to 1.1.3 but maybe you should just wait?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

when come the plugin for 1.1.3 german?
    no idea...but I doubt it will...I think you'll just have to wait for ur pre to be updated to 1.2.1 or maybe 1.3 by november
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

why my name changes to this when i chat using my phone.

http://www. >> CheckMessenger2. >> net <--Find out who deleted you from the MSN without noticing it!!!:
    is there any way to change your name ???
    Last edited by z3r0; 10/18/2009 at 04:11 PM.
    when 1 found the version 1.0.0 for download from this app can i use this?
  8.    #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    It did it on 1.0.3 to me too .. but its actually worse with 1.0.4 -I log in once, if i log out and resign back in .. 20 minutes or more of "signing in" spinning - i can see my friends list ( partial ) and i can still message the seen people but i want my WHOLE list
    Interesting....

I think it might be something to do with Palm's coding but in my testing of Facebook I do get the same issue. I have some theories that I will test.

Thanks for the help,
    Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    Interesting....

I think it might be something to do with Palm's coding but in my testing of Facebook I do get the same issue. I have some theories that I will test.

Thanks for the help,
    Greg
    Good luck!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hello to all
    can some one please tell me how to update my contact list
    (i just went into aim and msn and deleted some buddy that i do not speak to )
    but on the pre i still see them on or off
    i deleted the aim and msn account and restarted my phone and then re added the account but still shows these people..................
    thanks in advance
    webOS 1.2. is goin' to be released in a few weeks in germoney..
    i think mid november or maybe a bit later

---------------------------------------------

ich denke mal mitte/ende november wird webOS 1.2. erscheinen..
    hab zumindest gehoert das es ein paar wochen nach verkausstart nachkommen soll..
    I heard they will release 1.3 in Germany and will skip 1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoes View Post
    I heard they will release 1.3 in Germany and will skip 1.2
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

when the german 1.3 comes give this plugin to vor the firmware 1.3 ?
    when the german 1.3 comes give this plugin to vor the firmware 1.3 ?
    The sad thing about this plugin, is that Palm has promised this sort of functionality since before they released the Pre. Sooner or later, Palm will release an update that includes all of this functionality without having to install any third party software. That 'could' be 1.3, or it may not happen for a very long time.

Either way, I'm sure this will be updated for compatibility with 1.3, unless 1.3 makes this patch unneeded.
    my o2 shop says the palm can icq and msn befor i by the phone and now they says it gives an app for icq and msn but i cant found this for the german fone (o2 is bad to)
    i hope palm make icq runs in the 1.3 i have bye the phone to chatt and i hafe not aim and google talk to
    German:

Die Version 1.2.1 aktiviert iTunes wieder, soll aber in Deutschland nicht erscheinen, sondern erst Anfang November eine Version 1.3. Ob sie mit iTunes synchronisiert, bleibt abzuwarten, zumal Apple das bisher bei jedem neuen iTunes-Update wieder blockiert hat

Ihr habt recht 1.2.1 kommt warscheinlich nicht für deutschland
    Quelle:Europe skipping WebOS 1.2.1 and going to 1.3 with the rest of us in November? - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking

English(google übersetzung):

The iTunes version 1.2.1 is activated again, but should not appear in Germany, but only in early November, a version 1.3. Whether it sync with iTunes remains to be seen, especially since Apple has so far blocked the iTunes with every new update again.

You are right the german 1.2.1 not come
    i hafe this info form:Europe skipping WebOS 1.2.1 and going to 1.3 with the rest of us in November? - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking
  18.    #618  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    The sad thing about this plugin, is that Palm has promised this sort of functionality since before they released the Pre. Sooner or later, Palm will release an update that includes all of this functionality without having to install any third party software. That 'could' be 1.3, or it may not happen for a very long time.

Either way, I'm sure this will be updated for compatibility with 1.3, unless 1.3 makes this patch unneeded.
    Yes I will definently aim for 1.3 compatibility as soon as its available for me to test. Once I get this plugin a little nicer I will open source everything and put the challenge out to Palm to incorporate and clean up my stuff.

Greg
    in my pre on msn doesnt log always, sometimes stays there and only changes the icon to the half green one

WebOs 1.2.1 (upgraded)
    same here i have notice that on occasions the messenger wold go halve green and only log in to aim and not msn (i have aim, msn, gtalk account on the phone).......
    when i disconnect and reconnect i get some times halve green ,,,,,,,,,,,,,when it do go full green i get no buddy list just a blank list...............
    also some times i send messages and the receiving person don't get it.
    one last question how would i update or sync my msn with my pre msn
    i just deleted some buddy that i don't speak to but i still see them on my pre but not on my pc aim