Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast
    One word: AWESOME.
    wut files does the messaging plugin modify?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Just tried this out, since Yahoo is the only additional one I need, and while the Yahoo entry remains after uninstalling, if you try to use it it can't connect to the server.
    How do i completely remove this?
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    hey greg I've noticed right when you add the fb account it connects automatically...but lets say you sign off and sign back on...my aim msn and yahoo go through but fb chat doesn't login...it just keeps spinning...I checked if you remove the account and add it again...it works
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut files does the messaging plugin modify?
    I'm wondering about this bc when I ran RU today I was getting file differences with a messaging file I don't wanna replace a file that's actually part of the messaging plugin
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I'm wondering about this bc when I ran RU today I was getting file differences with a messaging file I don't wanna replace a file that's actually part of the messaging plugin
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-constants.jsjsjs
    Quote Originally Posted by kioken View Post
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-constants.jsjsjs
    thank you...so that's the only one...RU showed that file specifically so I wasn't sure and just ignored it in case...thanks again
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Was the issue with synching MSN Messenger with the synergy contacts fixed? Thank you
    so maxima you have chatted with people on facebook with no problems thru your pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    so maxima you have chatted with people on facebook with no problems thru your pre?
    not yet...i was able to sign on successfully when actually adding the account...i havent chatted yet but i did c the contacts on my list but then if i get disconnected for lets say changing from wifi to 3g or vice versa...i cant connect anymore to fb chat...i have to remove account and then add it again
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ok, It's not really working. I am going to remove and use the other c im options till its fixed, once it works I will use it like crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Ok, It's not really working. I am going to remove and use the other c im options till its fixed, once it works I will use it like crazy.
    i hope there's an update soon but we'll c
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

is there a way to sign out form WLM but keep signin on Gtalk?
    the plugin does work. Messages will get to fb friends and they can send msgs to you as well.
    the problem is that after you receive or send a msg, you get knocked offline. Second thing I noticed is that when you send a msg.. The msg comes back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnellkeith View Post
    the plugin does work. Messages will get to fb friends and they can send msgs to you as well.
    the problem is that after you receive or send a msg, you get knocked offline. Second thing I noticed is that when you send a msg.. The msg comes back to you.
    the last part happened to me as well i was like ***?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ok, I got the Messenger plugin working. It seems to work ok. I have one problem. I was up late last night, and it said my friend was online, so I sent him some messages. This morning I found out he wasn't online. The messages got sent to his cell phone as SMS messages. It's a good thing the message sound didn't wake him up or he would have been very POed at me.

Anyone else have this happen? Why did my phone say he was online?
    Last edited by kd888; 10/12/2009 at 03:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Still get "Error reading control file" while installing 1.0.4 on WebOS 1.2.1 in dev mode with QI 2.72.

I have also noticed now that MSN Live Messenger works fine when someone messages me but if I try to start the conversation they do not receive my message. Weird.

Added: Just tried it again and I could start the conversation. Maybe it was just a fluke before. I did notice that my signed on button had a half green centre though. I have looked all over but can't find what that means for sure. It also took a long time to stop showing Signing in...

Thanks for doing this. I use MSN messenger to keep in contact with my friends and family and having this on my Pre is just one more bonus thing on this device.
    Last edited by circuitjc; 10/12/2009 at 03:50 PM.
    I deleted the Facebook account from the messenger app, because it was getting logged off and when trying to reconnect it was taking forever. Everything else seem to work just fine.
    Any chance of getting Sametime included?
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitjc View Post
    Still get "Error reading control file" while installing 1.0.4 on WebOS 1.2.1 in dev mode with QI 2.72.

I have also noticed now that MSN Live Messenger works fine when someone messages me but if I try to start the conversation they do not receive my message. Weird.

Added: Just tried it again and I could start the conversation. Maybe it was just a fluke before. I did notice that my signed on button had a half green centre though. I have looked all over but can't find what that means for sure. It also took a long time to stop showing Signing in...

Thanks for doing this. I use MSN messenger to keep in contact with my friends and family and having this on my Pre is just one more bonus thing on this device.
    i advice to use 2.6 till 2.73 comes out
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!