Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,438 of 2438
    Go HERE!!! This is the official continuation of this thread, it's by no means dead!
    Omg... Since 1.4.5 i have been experiencing problems with the patch enable add/remove pages. Every time i turn off/restart my palm pre all the added launcher pages would disappear and the default 3 would remain. The first time this happened was after 1.4.5 and opened "VBA" and my phone restarted for some reason and once it restarted my added launcher pages were gone.

I've tried reinstalling the patch but it still does the same thing! what do i do?
    This is the wrong thread for this question, I guess...

I had the same problem once. I couldn't really repair it and ended in doctoring my phone (this wasn't the only reason why I did it). I was quite supprised when the palm profile restored all my launcher pages (I had five or six) to a version I had before the problems started...
    I think some file that saves the launcher settings got corrupted. I'm not sure which file that is and how to restore it. Maybe someone else has a idea about that.
    you dont have to just remove it with preware
    Hey..I am so exciting to hear that we can finally add on more plugin...but I've got problem just now while I was installing the messaging patch via the webos installer....please help me..not sure what's wrong..my os version is 1.4.5..it should not be any problems......right?

Thank you.
    yeah cherrylady..i got similar problem like yours...!!
    Thanks a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For those who have successfully installed the messaging patch...could you kind enough to teach me how to deal with my problem on my webos 1.4.5 Thank you!!!!!
    Hey guys,
    i tried to install the messaging plug in and followed the description in the thread.
    but it brakes up when i try to install "org.webosinternals.messagingpatch_2.6.1_armv6.ipk".
    the gnu patch and "org.webosinternals.messagingsysfiles_2.6.1_armv6.ipk" are installed. it says missing relation to other packages or sth like that, i just translated it.
    does anybody have an idea what i am doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by carlow111 View Post
    Hey guys,
    i tried to install the messaging plug in and followed the description in the thread.
    but it brakes up when i try to install "org.webosinternals.messagingpatch_2.6.1_armv6.ipk".
    the gnu patch and "org.webosinternals.messagingsysfiles_2.6.1_armv6.ipk" are installed. it says missing relation to other packages or sth like that, i just translated it.
    does anybody have an idea what i am doing wrong?
    The same question all over again...

Use webOS Quick Install 3.14 only, install GNU Patch first and then the messaging related files in one batch (drag them to Quick Install, and install them at the same time).

Should work
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    okay i have downloaded and installed everything in order and when i go too check it out there is nothing there...I know this question was proably already asked but there 122 pages of threads and well i dont have the time or patients too go through them all...please help me!!!!!!!!
    sweeeet! i just did it on my palm pre plus! love it thanks <3
    this won't work at touchpad? :/ mh, but where is that info. Not in the first post.
    edit:
    sorry, grapped the old thread
    Last edited by schwatter; 08/29/2011 at 02:42 PM.
    is this work on the hp touchpad?
    No, this is for 1.4.x phones. There's other thread for 2.x.

Touchpad and Pre3 support is missing at the moment. I intend to fix this soon

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hopefully it will fix soon
    Stellar ! what a life saver
    is this still functional? because i've tried to install the plugins. keep getting errors