Page 117 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2438
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_roll View Post
    Hi guys,

Ill reply tomorrow. Bit tired now and about to go to bed. I thought I show you something I have been working on.

Accounts now show availability.
    Accounts can now be removed from the popup menu.
    Accounts to be set to busy individually.
    The popup menu now shows you the account status.

Speak soon,
    Greg
    Great , thanks Greg!
    I had the old 1.4 for the longest time but then had to webdr yesterday - with a clean phone i could not log into yahoo - so i came back here to get the latest stuff - i cant keep yahoo logged in, and when i do get it logged in, it wont log into google - they are the only 2 I use :|

when I installed I got an error about a boot strap could not connect or update or something - so i uninstalled and did it again, but got the same error - could this be why its not working properly?
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Hi,
    do you plan to add more states then just Available and Busy?
    Especially INVISIBLE would be welcome

JSJSJS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdar01 View Post
    Hi,
    do you plan to add more states then just Available and Busy?
    Especially INVISIBLE would be welcome

JSJSJS
    there is a patch for that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What is R/W Contacts for?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    What is R/W Contacts for?
    i think is for remove contacts , but i dont really understand how this work!
    Is the latest version still 2.10?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    I had the old 1.4 for the longest time but then had to webdr yesterday - with a clean phone i could not log into yahoo - so i came back here to get the latest stuff - i cant keep yahoo logged in, and when i do get it logged in, it wont log into google - they are the only 2 I use :|

when I installed I got an error about a boot strap could not connect or update or something - so i uninstalled and did it again, but got the same error - could this be why its not working properly?
    Sounds like something didnt go in quite right and its probably a setting thats kept as part of the backup. i'd turn off backups and do a partial wipe and see if that takes care of it. otherwise I always turn off backups before i doctor so nothing carries over.
    Clarence -
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    there is a patch for that
    seen any issues with that patch for invisibility with Greg's plug-ins loaded? I know there's conflicts with a few others so I haven't tried this one yet.
    Clarence -
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbles505 View Post
    seen any issues with that patch for invisibility with Greg's plug-ins loaded? I know there's conflicts with a few others so I haven't tried this one yet.
    I've been using it for a few weeks with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribbles505 View Post
    I'm using it since Fritos created it and I don't have any problems!
    haven't been following this, but is sms tone per contact working with MSN plugin yet? Or is it still not compatible?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    haven't been following this, but is sms tone per contact working with MSN plugin yet? Or is it still not compatible?
    still is not working!
    darn, if someone can get that fixed, it would be sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    darn, if someone can get that fixed, it would be sweet.
    true dat
    Just got this installed last night and I have to say..

THANK YOU!!! Didn't know the whole FB+Jabber thing was out and I got it working FLAWLESSLY. It works really, really great. I was chatting with a buddy of mine, who logged off FB and I didn't know. He texted me instead, and it automatically switched over to text within the conversation card. Didn't notice til later, but was happily surprised! As someone who was always offline when on FB to try and avoid those long conversations with people who I didn't feel like sitting at the computer chatting with, this is great. Its easier to do it through the phone because I'm comfortable with texting and I can actually be mobile.

Just gotta remember to logoff at night, got too many messages from people late at night wondering why I was on FB at 5am

Thanks again!
    YES! It's working. Thanks to everyone involved in bring this.

Few questions. Would appreciate if anyone can help. I am using MSN live and Office Communicator logins

1) i find that when I go to messages, the system tries to sign me in automatically. At the moment I have changed the password to something invalid to ensure that I dont get signed in. Is it SUPPOSED to sign me in automatically. Is there anyway to stop this?

2) when i sign in to one of the IMs (either MSN or OCS) with correct password set for both, the system will sign me in to BOTH. How do I chose which IM service I want to be online in?

3) when both IMs are signed in can I sign out of just one and leave the other logged in?

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by jean001luc View Post
    YES! It's working. Thanks to everyone involved in bring this.

Few questions. Would appreciate if anyone can help. I am using MSN live and Office Communicator logins

1) i find that when I go to messages, the system tries to sign me in automatically. At the moment I have changed the password to something invalid to ensure that I dont get signed in. Is it SUPPOSED to sign me in automatically. Is there anyway to stop this?

2) when i sign in to one of the IMs (either MSN or OCS) with correct password set for both, the system will sign me in to BOTH. How do I chose which IM service I want to be online in?

3) when both IMs are signed in can I sign out of just one and leave the other logged in?

thank you
    1) I'm always signed in by default to the built in services so this should be the same.

2) not sure on this one but if you clicking "available" as your status its going to sign in all services.

3) you can go to the preferences for the messaging accounts and if you click on an individual account you can choose "sign off" for that individual account and you will notice when back on the buddy list that the status will show a half green circle indicating your signed on to some but not all the services.
    Clarence -
    Clarence
    Thanks for the quick feedback. WIll try this tomorrow. Im trying to avoid being signed in all the time in order to conserve batter. I guess if I select 'sign off' for each of the accounts that should do the trick.
    Once again - thank you
  20.    #2340  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    true dat
    Hi guys,

It might be a good idea to speak with the developer of the patch to see if he can make a version compatible with this. Just a thought.

Greg