Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Wabbit Hunt is a "Whack-a-Mole" style game with a rabbit hunting twist. Tap the rabbits to "shoot" them without tapping on the zombie rabbits or getting blown up by the rabbits with bombs. Your game is over after dying 3 times.

This is the version of the free app that has been submitted to the Palm App Catalog and will be named "Wabbit Hunt Lite" in the App Catalog. The paid version of this app has also been submitted to the Palm App Catalog and is currently the same as the free version except it does not have advertisements.

Current Version: 1.1.0

Planned Future Enhancements:
    -High Score Tracking
    -Optional sounds
    -Optional vibrate

Change Log: 1.1.0

Better connection handling when no data connection so an ad request is not made
    Updated Game Over screen

Change Log: 0.9.9

Bug fixes related game pause
    Other bug fixes
    Modified to be Lite version of Wabbit Hunt (ad-supported)

Change Log: 0.5.0

Added ability to pause and resume game
    Packaged with SDK 1.2

App Gallery Listing: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/wabbit-hunt
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/supergigamega
    URL: http://www.supergigamega.com

Last edited by wormdood; 12/11/2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Update for version 1.1.0
    Really good game! Just needs some sound and vibrate maybe?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This is actually very fun and I'm normally very skeptical of all the very simple 2D games that rush out for new devices, but so far this is the only one that I felt compelled to play after the initial test run. Good work.
    Holy crap dude resize your sig image.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    this game is gr8...just needs pausing sound and vibrate and ur good
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

cool game... agree with vibrate and sounds...maybe changing the backrounds too for different levels .... when you die and u press the reload button maybe have a cartoon of the shotgun reloading ...
    Slightly warped but simply entertaining. I think the PETA guys are going to come after you. hahahaha
    Awesome game!
    I like it. It'll be very interesting with vibrate and sound on.
    Great game so far. But it would be nice to add a high score section, sound, vibrate, animations, pause, etc..But it is still a great game .
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kilkennym27 View Post
    Great game so far. But it would be nice to add a high score section, sound, vibrate, animations, pause, etc..But it is still a great game .
    +1. I also like the idea of changing backgrounds. One of the most fun games I've played on the Pre so far! Great work!
    Great game! Definately could use sound. May I suggest this as a background song:
    Excellent work so far!!! needs sounds, like background and killing noises. maybe a shotgun noise when you tap the screen.
    Like everyone else- I can't wait for sound and vibrate... it will enhance the game even more.

I am impressed by the nice, clear graphics and fast speed. I think it needs a help screen... I am not sure what all the EXACT rules of the game are based only on your posting.

Great job!
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    i agree with everyone else. it's a fun game but the vibration, sound, and background would be a nice touch
    Its a constant class distraction...and I love it!! Great Job
    another fan here. crisp graphics are a HUGE plus. good job.
    Been playing it all day! (:

The games is great as is. Just a little touch lag, as everything has, makes me miss a few bomb bunnies ):
    WELL FREAKIN DONE!! You Sir, know what you're doing in WebOS! The speed and clarity of the graphics is amazing. Just like how the "Topple" developer managed to get "perfect" accelerometer response in his game, you've got touch speed spot on. I think the other posters have said enough about what should be added next except this one....

Can you either incorporate a "second game mode" or make another app where you are throwing pies (or something 'nicer') at the Wabbits? Reason I will not let my 6 yr old play this but if it were "less violent" she'd love it. "I" think it's great but my kids are fascinated with my Pre (firework app ftw!) And if you do add in a "friendly" mode, you could have variations like ballons to pop, plates to break etc.
    WELL FREAKIN DONE!! You Sir, know what you're doing in WebOS! The speed and clarity of the graphics is amazing. Just like how the "Topple" developer managed to get "perfect" accelerometer response in his game, you've got touch speed spot on. I think the other posters have said enough about what should be added next except this one....

Can you either incorporate a "second game mode" or make another app where you are throwing pies (or something 'nicer') at the Wabbits? Reason I will not let my 6 yr old play this but if it were "less violent" she'd love it. "I" think it's great but my kids are fascinated with my Pre (firework app ftw!) And if you do add in a "friendly" mode, you could have variations like ballons to pop, plates to break etc.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast