Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    awesome game, right up there with mouse burglar. i have to agree with some of the other comments; would love to have sound and high score list, but all in all a great game
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. I am thinking of doing a second game that is similar that is more kid friendly once this one is feature complete.
    So, my girlfriend was ****ed when there was no high score tracking...so, I thought I would throw it out here.

her high score is: 152 on level 11

who's beaten it???
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    she just beat her score...new high score is 199 on level 13
    My Patches

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I've gotten 247
    Excellent game! I play it while I'm pooping at work or lounging around, haha.

Complaints:
    - I always accidentally hit the volume up/down buttons and the meter shows up at the bottom (or right in landscape) of the screen and blocks the wabbits overe there. Needs a pause while that comes up, or disable volume buttons in this prog or something.

-HIGH SCORE TRACKING!

- different landscapes

Very awesome otherwise, good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    I've gotten 247
    but on what level?
    My Patches

"Freedom isn't free"
    my gf's new highest score is 269 on level 16!
    My Patches

"Freedom isn't free"
    Nice port of this JavaScript game. Are you themaninblue?

Add vibrate!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Aww, I just got 275 on level 12, but only b/c I pressed the middle key, and my app slid to another open app... so one suggestion is to pause the game when the app is minimized. This is a HIGHLY addictive game tho, so I'll play for another high score... I found the option to pause accidentally, but where is the volume option? I couldn't find one. I tried to hit the button where sprint usu appears, but the dropdown box didn't drop down...
    There was a slight glitch with the pause... I got to level 13, And it started to act weird. I paused the game, and it kept going, and I died. Then I restarted the game, and it was going at level 13 speed, and i paused it, but it kept going, and I unpaused it and played till I died... That has only happened once tho, but still that was a nice speed. got me to 116 by level 5 and 175 at level 12, but I couldn't keep up... hehe, if it kept going that fast, and I was good enough, I wonder how high my score would be then...I was just 2/3 through level 12 when I died. Ooh, U really need a high score table...
    This game is hot... kinda reminds me of Raymonds Ravin Rabbids, just b/c there are wabbits, or rabbids, and they are different from what we believe... A bit more violent than we'd think rabbit games would be... GREAT GAME!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
    Last edited by brownkity; 10/20/2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: new high score, and glitch detected...
    Ooh, me likes... This app rox mah sox
    Thanks App Creators...
    Thanx pre for making an OPEN phone!!!
    This is the best thing one could do 2 a phone!
    the game needs a little more something to make it challenging... you only die when the left or right wabbit drops a bomb, so all you have to do is keep your left and right thumbs on those guys. it'd be nice if you could shoot the bomb before it hits the ground, too. i find myself trying to shoot it on the way down

great game, though!
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    the game needs a little more something to make it challenging... you only die when the left or right wabbit drops a bomb, so all you have to do is keep your left and right thumbs on those guys. it'd be nice if you could shoot the bomb before it hits the ground, too. i find myself trying to shoot it on the way down

great game, though!
    You also die if you hit a black wabbit
    Ooh, me likes... This app rox mah sox
    Thanks App Creators...
    Thanx pre for making an OPEN phone!!!
    This is the best thing one could do 2 a phone!
    Hah! I love this game, nice work man. Wouldn't mind some sound (that can be toggled) though.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Wabbit Hunt was updated with some bug fixes and this version will be the free version that will soon be submitted to the Palm App Catalog. The paid version has already been submitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by wormdood View Post
    Wabbit Hunt was updated with some bug fixes and this version will be the free version that will soon be submitted to the Palm App Catalog. The paid version has already been submitted.
    Congratulations!

You should explain the difference between the two versions and also update your first post in this thread with the news!

Did Wabbit Hunt ever gain a sound option?
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    some duchebag completely ripped your game off!!! Including graphocs and is in the app catalog.. Surely you can complain to palm !!! Heres the app catalog link to Crazy Chicken Hunt: CLICK HERE to See the Ripoff of everything in Wabbit Hunt Graphics included
    Last edited by sketch42; 01/01/2010 at 02:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I love this game but am having trouble installing it via the official app catalog with webos 1.3.5.1 on bell. It will download and then a notification pops up saying it was installed, but the bar that says "installing..." does not change to "tap to launch app" I have tried installing it and deleting it a few times and cannot get it to work that way (it will only delete by holding the orange button and tapping the icon in the launcher). However I am able to successfully install it with webos quick install. Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. I checked and it is only with this app.
    edit:Forgot to mention it's the latest version, 1.1.3 of Wabbit Hunt Lite
    Last edited by vandelay; 01/05/2010 at 09:45 PM.
    I had the exact same problem. Was not able to install with official app catalog. just showed that it was installing and nothing else. I was however able to install and launch by installing using preware.
    to fix the app catalog issues...you have to uninstall all your homebrew apps, services, patches and theme all through preware....when your done install all over again...trust me it worked for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    to fix the app catalog issues...you have to uninstall all your homebrew apps, services, patches and theme all through preware....when your done install all over again...trust me it worked for me
    Sounds like a great game (us GSM folks can only get free version for now) but I have same problem installing and really the hassle of removing all Homebrew is too much for me. I will try to remember to install it when all tweaks removed prior to next WebOS update.

In my humble opinion, if you want this app to take off, you really need to make it compatible with homebrew and patches.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12