1.    #1  
    This is the official thread for Online Radio Application.

Palm Online Radio lets you play the shoutcast and icecast stations providing a listing of the available ice cast and shoutcast stations.

The screen shots and information can be found at Palm Pre Online Radio Version 1.0.1 | Palm Pre Development

This is a lite version and has got the bare minimum functionalities.

Future versions to include will be additional stations along with a better UI and a native player instead of the streaming audio application.
    Last edited by susrisha; 12/31/2009 at 05:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    This sounds great
    ooo I'll have to check this out!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Would love to be able to receive TWIT.AM with icecast? I did not see it. It's under the tag TALK.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to add non yp servers?
    This is my favorite of these Shoutcast apps so far just because it adds Icecast as well, but I have a couple suggestions.

First, I don't think anyone cares whether it's on Icecast or Shoutcast. The two lists should be merged into one larger list of genres that shows up right away in my opinion.

Secondly, ability to mark a genre or station as a favorite would be great.

Last, and I think most important, search capability would be huge.
    where can i play exact url ? i do not see this option tho its listed
    How about radio radio, the kind that plays in your car. I used to be able to use kinoma and enter the stream url of any station. Now all I can get is a bunch of online radio and a few real stations from Radiotime, which is a nice app, but I don't see an option to add stations and I cant figure out how they decide which stations to include. Really sucks.
  9.    #9  
    Palm Online Radio lets you play the shoutcast and icecast stations providing a listing of the available ice cast and shoutcast stations.

Ability to mark and play a favorites channels of ShoutCast and IceCast stations.
    Ability to view and play recent played channels of shout and icecast stations.

The screen shots and information can be found at Palm Pre Online Radio Version 1.0.2 | Palm Pre Development

Added features:
    1. Make a station as your favorite and list all the favorites.
    2. Shows up the recent stations that are played
    I love the app!
  11.    #11  
    hello all,
    we have been planning for the next version of the product which will have a player of its own.
    We would request testing of the ipk file.
    If some one can do the testing of the application on their phone, it would help us alot.
    Please send a pm for the ipk file and installation.
    Thanks