Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you given up on this app?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Actually trying to work on a new layout but keep getting stuck. Sorry no up date yet. I have been spending a lot of time on one issue.
    Hopefully something new soon
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I am currently working on a new version that will allow you to enter the number of players and each player will have a Life counter and a game Win counter and a poison counter on it.

Later I will add new Keywords and break them into categories.

Then possibly work on either setting up a data base to store info or moving the cards data into the app instead of using the link to a web page.
    Great job getting all those key words in, I might have organized them differently but not a big deal.

Is there a way you could add a search feature for the keywords to make it easier to find a particular keyword.
    I would love an improved version. MTG Counter is a great idea!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Tech I just started a new app So i am not sure when I can get back to it however I was working on a filtered list but could not seem to get it working. It is on my list of things to do. The way I organized them was based on the same way Wikipedia did it. Not necessarily they way I would have chosen either.
    Thanks for the reply

Thanks Audax but what would you like to see improved.
    For some reason, I can't download this via Preware
    wow really nice
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Is there anyway or interest that Wagic the Homebrew can be ported to WebOS/HP Touchpad?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12