Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Download the latest version from here.

    Going shopping? So many sizes, so little time! My wife loves this app!!

    Just bring along this handy application on your Palm Pre and your troubles are over!

    Simple conversion tables for Women's, Girl's, Children's, Infant's, Boy's and Men's sizes for all types of clothing including hats and shoes. Almost no code but still handy!!!

    Release 0.9.3 includes:
    • Size calculation big fixed for women's hips (thanks Doit4fun)
    • Revamped UI
    • Enahanced error checking


    Release 0.9.2 includes:
    • Added Infants, Boy's & Girl's sizes.


    Don't forget to vote for it on the download page

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by P2Labs; 10/05/2009 at 04:19 PM.
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
  2. #2  
    The ol' "Cart before the horse" thread.


    We'll wait.............
  3.    #3  
    Yep - needed the forum link to add to Homebrew app page to submit...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    The ol' "Cart before the horse" thread.


    We'll wait.............
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
  4. #4  
    Now if this had a way to log sizes for people I shop for, it could be really useful!

    Also, maybe you could rotate the thumbnails?
  5.    #5  
    Hi!
    You weren't the only wanting to be able to record notes for later use.
    It's done and in release 0.9.1 (should pass moderator process soon).
    Now you can view any sizing chart and tap on the header to view your notes.

    Can you explain about rotating the icons? I've moved the men's & women's over to the bottom left now and the notes and help icons to the bottom right.


    Quote Originally Posted by margitc View Post
    Now if this had a way to log sizes for people I shop for, it could be really useful!

    Also, maybe you could rotate the thumbnails?
    Last edited by P2Labs; 09/23/2009 at 04:02 PM.
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Labs View Post

    Can you explain about rotating the icons? I've moved the men's & women's over to the bottom left now and the notes and help icons to the bottom right.
    I just meant the thumbnails in your intro message. The sample screens are in landscape mode but the pre pics are in portrait so I had to twist my neck to see them.
  7.    #7  
    Ahah! I see what you mean - Done!
    I hope this makes it easier to see...

    Quote Originally Posted by margitc View Post
    I just meant the thumbnails in your intro message. The sample screens are in landscape mode but the pre pics are in portrait so I had to twist my neck to see them.
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
  8.    #8  
    Just so you don't think I'm sitting around with nothing to do (I'm not!!!) here's an updated version with sizes for infants, toddlers, boys and girls.

    Now, back to my application development...
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe
  9.    #9  
    Update released - hope you like it...
    P2Labs :: finger on the pulse...
    P2Labs.com | Twitter | P2Snippets | P2Wardrobe

Posting Permissions