Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    it is if you are still waiting for a refund -- you should have contested the charge as soon as it was posted
    I did contest it through Paypal and I am currently waiting on a resolution. I will escalate it in Paypal if there is no response.
    Add IMDb to Universal Search Patch
    If you enjoy my work or help I have given, feel free to donate. Thanks.

Just to inform everyone of the situation, I ended up getting my refund for the money.
    Add IMDb to Universal Search Patch
    If you enjoy my work or help I have given, feel free to donate. Thanks.

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I cannot register on the website. You have to enter your carrier. My carrier is AT&T and that is not one of the options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey123 View Post
    I cannot register on the website. You have to enter your carrier. My carrier is AT&T and that is not one of the options.
    You may want to read the last couple of pages of this thread before making that purchase
    You guys do know of the report app button in the app catalog right?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Wow. I loaded this app to see what it could do. It wouldnt do anything. Now I know why. And the web site still has a page that says how much they want to subscribe. Good thing I didnt pay to see if it worked better. :O
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    this link does not work... so how does the app work then ?
    time to get an iphone ? i love my Pre... but i find that i run into this alot ! grrrrrr and ugh !
    It's not working for me this week, but it did last week. What's up with that?
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334